*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

valentines day gifts from my lovely lady

30cwv7r.jpg

2v328hd.jpg

YoungSk8- whats the price like for those toki's? i'm considering copping those over the old similar chukka's due to the swoosh. and
laugh.gif
at thelace switch reasoning, pretty ocd

They Are Called Air Zoom Toki Lux TZ. Picked Them Up At Undefeated I Payed $100. Not Sure If That Was Retail But That Was The Only Spot Close To Me That HasThem.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

They Are Called Air Zoom Toki Lux TZ. Picked Them Up At Undefeated I Payed $100. Not Sure If That Was Retail But That Was The Only Spot Close To Me That Has Them.
Retail was $90.

Picked up some Dooms, Black Spiz'ikes, and some ATMOS AM1s, but this was my fav pick up. Took 6 hrs, have one more session to go, my Guardian Angel StGabriel...

355052986.jpg

jerryj20- Congrats! Looks dope.

I ordered my purple blazers yesterday for 80 shipped after going through a truly awful week long experience with CCS a few weeks ago. Customer Service wasgreat--nice people, helpful, the whole nine yards...they're just morons.

If you still need purple blazers and wanna pay 80 shipped instead of retail+tax/retail+shipping, send me a PM.

i forgot those toki's dropped last weekend.....anybody have access to the black pair for a decent price? lmk please..........

Back
Top Bottom