******February 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

every month there is a e-fight between two Nters on WDYW best one is stil the realhundreds and _____? forgot his name

and Dom. Kennedy.
smokin.gif
grin.gif

That was epic. RealHundreds just upped and left.
laugh.gif

real talk,
1. This ain't a blog. Post WDYWT, and just let it be. No more than 3 pictures is necessary(meaning top, middle/jeans, shoes) and man the f up to comments.

3. People gonna have positive and negative comments, only reason negative comments aren't more frequent or visible is because there are moderators beinglike the CIA modifying posts allowing it safe for children able to view this. don't get it twisted, don't get so gassed up by others on here, you onlygetting half the picture.

quit letting silly things such as comments get to yourselfs, or captain save-a-lot (in reference to dalitso incident), mods are mods here, they nazis, theyfigure things out.

mods gonna modify this comment prolly.

LeftyJeenyus-yeah your right, those sample peacocks are something serious i had 3 pair at this time last year and sold them all.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

every month there is a e-fight between two Nters on WDYW best one is stil the realhundreds and _____? forgot his name

and Dom. Kennedy.
smokin.gif
grin.gif

That was epic. RealHundreds just upped and left.
laugh.gif

haha yeah i remember that, when was that? 05? i remember realhundreds was always getting hated on but dude came with some nice fits

Kev
laugh.gif
mean and insensitive huh?
grin.gif
wink.gif

likuidmental: Kashima Antlers
smokin.gif
. My all time favorite AM97.

For me today in the blistering cold:

Lands End Jacket
AE Hoody
Levis Flannel
Gap Denim
OG Air Jordan XII

Has anyone else noticed that a few people are missing? Where's SkavBrandon? TY? Did they just say "F$$$ NT," and bounce? Not that I'd blamethem with all the childish crap going on, but who'd want to miss the .gifs? Seriously, I was
roll.gif
for a minute.

Thanks. I got them on eBay a minute ago and the dude said he would clean them before he sent them. The man raped them with shoe polish and shine so I got likea glowing mirror of perfect black leather that left marks on everything. They looked like +++*. Dude even hand wrote me (in a 4-year-old's handwriting) anote on how to care for shoes. Dude assumed I was a moron I guess. I tried for a solid thirty minutes to get some of the polish off, but they just now startedlooking how they're supposed to again. I almost sold them, but then i fell in love again...

I'd probably be filthy stinkin' rich if I had just saved the money I've spent on shoes in the last four months alone.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Originally Posted by foshizzles

To eat out after waking up @ 11am...
laugh.gif
yo foshizzles those are fire!!! i didnt know they dropped already!!
yessir! Feb drops of Nike SB with Quagmires, Cadburys, Plaid mids and Red Blazer lows...

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by ncrider

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

kevin2nd wrote:

nice p-rod hybrids. dude from my hometown designed them.
nice! well tell him job well done! i love mine
personally i wouldn't have bought them. but where is your hometown?

mililani, hawaii
that might explain the colors then.

3251243809_dab86012c5_b.jpg

to dennys with friends, and properlive.
triple5soul,plaid,levis,am97s
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom