******February 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

to take my boy to take his drivers test
new era
nike
sneakertip
g-shock
l-r-g
air jordan olympic 1's

NikeAirsNCrispyTees wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that a few people are missing? Where's SkavBrandon? TY? Did they just say "F$$$ NT," and bounce? Not that I'd blame them with all the childish crap going on, but who'd want to miss the .gifs? Seriously, I was
roll.gif
for a minute.

getting into others businesses:
skav is having a kid i think it was. he was "growing" and selling many shoes and prolly more other things,
eyes.gif

ty and leaders crew just closed older leaders, and moved to downtown chi apparently. anyone that owns a business with 3 other guys knows how hard it is tomanage and move and still grind and host parties. leaders stay busy. and it is winter time, ty does what many sneakerheads do, wear the same rotation of"beaters" in a sense. those in cali would never understand winter, rain, mud, salt......ssdd.
sometimes taking pictures of wdywt is a luxury.

p.s. not to just 1 person in general, but taking a picture of a shoe sitting around
laugh.gif

i should just go surf the internet and might as well take stock photos
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

every month there is a e-fight between two Nters on WDYW best one is stil the realhundreds and _____? forgot his name

and Dom. Kennedy.
smokin.gif
grin.gif

That was epic. RealHundreds just upped and left.
laugh.gif
That was CLASSIC
laugh.gif

ProperLive: Thanks, man.

LeftJeenyus: True story. Forgot Skav was havin' a kid. Living in Nashville I don't get anything close to the weather that ty was having, but I'vedefinitely been wearing beaters on the regular.

For me today...

Lands End
OBEY
AE Thermal
Gap Denim
Air Jordan XI "Concords"

I just now realized how incredibly yellowed these are. Anyone with some Seaglow they don't need anymore and wanna sell what's left, PM me.

Also, anyone know how to get wrinkles out of PL?

On the real...

I eff with leftyjeenus...seems like every once in a while dude spits exactly what Im thinking but usually am too lazy to write...lol

Anyway...

AM95's to class...and later on tonight, the Knicks/Cavs game...
Excuse the TouchPro camera pic...

what happened to sportfreak and the one dude with the dreads that always wore the baltimore fitteds, i forget his name..

anyways.
120p8v5.jpg

Originally Posted by iamlj

what happened to sportfreak and the one dude with the dreads that always wore the baltimore fitteds, i forget his name..

anyways.

sick.gif
eat your sneakers at ISS.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

every month there is a e-fight between two Nters on WDYW best one is stil the realhundreds and _____? forgot his name

and Dom. Kennedy.
smokin.gif
grin.gif

That was epic. RealHundreds just upped and left.
laugh.gif
That was CLASSIC
laugh.gif
R.I.P. Stussy hat
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom