******February 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

dam park those gotta be ya favorite kicks
laugh.gif

[ratx] nice outfit [ratx]

-bdis-

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Dalitso you need to learn how to dress homie..jordan gear EVERYDAY is not wassup
smh.gif

i knew somebody was gonna eventually say it if they haven't already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Damn, hop off his nuts.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

His choice on what he wants to wear.....

And can't even hate, he got some serious Jordan heat.
pimp.gif

so you can have ever pair of jordans but when you wearing like pookie and the boys lol its disrespectful to the jordan brand! thats my opinion....

Damn, hop off his nuts.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

pimp.gif
So i can tell him his fit is hot but i can't tell him it's wack? #+!# outta here. tell your homie stop wearing them garage sale jordanfits

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Damn, hop off his nuts.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

pimp.gif

so you can have ever pair of jordans but when you wearing like pookie and the boys lol its disrespectful to the jordan brand! thats my opinion....
ee03532b4e3b7ee1674db7a7f5fc3f93da49a3b.gif

So wearing the clothing Jordan Brand puts out.... with your Jordan sneakers.... is disrespectful to.... Jordan... Brand?

I use to be the same way as Dalistso, but I switched my Clothes game up to more Collard shirts and T-shirts non Jordan. I use all my old Jordan gear for thegym. But each persons clothes game is to each there own.. No a days Jordan gear is too damn much, more power to Dalistso

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

So wearing the clothing Jordan Brand puts out.... with your Jordan sneakers.... is disrespectful to.... Jordan... Brand?

no wearing Jordan Brand shirts that your girl can sleep in and a 400 pound dude could wear is disrespectful when he has on a XXXXXXXXXL when he wears a XL!#%@!

Back
Top Bottom