******February 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

tru... dont matter to me too much what dude wears. But he should change it up more. And wear more fitted isshh. Seem like homie is sponsored by JB or sumthin.

Originally Posted by SoleMan

tru... dont matter to me too much what dude wears. But he should change it up more. And wear more fitted isshh. Seem like homie is sponsored by JB or sumthin.

it doesn't matter what he wears, but he should change it up? i thought it didn't matter what he wore? end this mess. let him do his thing, who cares ifits to big, to small, or whatever else you may not like, you dont see him coming in here and criticizing what you wear, let him do his thing.

btw, i wore these today:

It's been like 3 years since I last posted a fit....
grin.gif

Muggy Day outside and bleh at work

-Yanks New Era
-Northface
-Atmos
-Ironhearts
-True Blue III's

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Damn, hop off his nuts.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

His choice on what he wants to wear.....

And can't even hate, he got some serious Jordan heat.
pimp.gif
So i can tell him his fit is hot but i can't tell him it's wack? #+!# outta here. tell your homie stop wearing them garage sale jordan fits

no. you just don't have to say anything.
wink.gif

ProperLive wrote:
Originally Posted by never wear them

take his nutts out your mouth please.
get ur dik out his a*s

lame. you got 10-12 year olds on your nuts and suddenly you think your fit is the next big thing..lmao
sick.gif

Ppl like you is what killed this thread....

what ever happened to the regulars/Og's?

battleground was posting dope @ss pics every single day!! my favorite wdywt NTer (no #+#+)
supreme slim came into this thread tearing it up with his 500$ kicks
iiricky had dope as fits/Kicks with $1000 watches
kevin2nd always had ppl rolling while posting shoes that had you ebaying them
SPORTFEAK (LMAO), gave it a good run/laugh
idolkicks still does it dope
Youngsk8 posted heat every day, now i barely see him when i skim through
VIIheaven still does it dope
Air Ant still posts and does his thing with the ladys
and soo much more other NTers...

its like hiphop nowdays... how are we gona have A 5"0 rapper in skinny jeans that does rock n roll be the number 1 rapper out?

i remember when this thread hit 200 pages man...

flame all you want but You guys know I'm Quoting Truth

ll JSNTRN ll- nice picture, it makes me want a pair of 3ms....
pimp.gif

never wear them- ive been on here about four years now...i know all those cats and i see what your saying. no feelings hurt asa lama lakem...

Originally Posted by ProperLive

pimp.gif

never wear them- ive been on here about four years now...i know all those cats and i see what your saying. no feelings hurt asa lama lakem...
Try again.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
J/k.

But I believe those are actually Cocoa's.
wink.gif

Dalitso you need to learn how to dress homie..jordan gear EVERYDAY is not wassup
smh.gif

3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in adisrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flames are unacceptable in any form and will result in immediate banishment. Any post calling out a specific member orgroup of members will be locked without discussion. This includes "Newbie" bashing.

Read the rules, if you don't want to bother following them, there are other sneaker forums where this is tolerated.

"Properlive" is it? Wearing Jordan Brand clothing with Jordan shoes disrespects JB? So I guess wearing Penny shirts with his shoes is alsodisrespectful. It seems like every other month another man says something about dalitso's clothing but props to dalitso for never changing his stylebecause of another persons opinion. But I did notice that you properlive got a "shave and a hair cut" when someone said something about that beard.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ProperLive

pimp.gif

been here since 02, (diff SN) and keep the peace in this thread kid, keep it phresh
pimp.gif

im not arabic but practice what you preach bro - "asa lama lakem" avoid temptation kid.

laugh.gif
@what i caused in here..i didn't mean to cause an uproar..just asimple opinion folks
eeBS7eez wrote:

Dalitso you need to learn how to dress homie..jordan gear EVERYDAY is not wassup
smh.gif

3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flames are unacceptable in any form and will result in immediate banishment. Any post calling out a specific member or group of members will be locked without discussion. This includes "Newbie" bashing.

Read the rules, if you don't want to bother following them, there are other sneaker forums where this is tolerated.

minimods
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom