******February 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

this one time in the shower, i thought i had a scab on my penis but upon closer inspection, i found that i was only a small piece of seaweed that i had pickedup at the beach earlier in the day.

33zdyty.jpg

Nt is so judgemental about any and everything. If you dont fit in the cookie cutter shape of what is cool to everyone else then you get ridiculed. Let the manwear what he wants. At least he's man enough to wear what he wants and not conform to what the lastest trend is.

YoungSk8 - I remember you asking me that a while back. Forgot to answer
ohwell.gif
No not anymore, I lived in Torrance when I was in Junior High. Why?

airjordanjack - Thanks and the jeans are from the Gap

Kevin -
roll.gif
Nice 90's

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Originally Posted by Untitled

i must be blind..cuz having a opinion on someone else's dress wasn't flamin and he didn't name call....WDYW cats is gettin I$$ sensitive now?
laugh.gif
"you need to learn how to dress homie", i'd say in a forum based on shoes and clothing, that's pretty disrespectful. not trying to be minimod at all, just my opinion.
if you lookin like u need with your outfits that would be the first thing comin outta my mouth...nothing disrespectful bout that.

like for example duke has a aqua jordan fitted.....like you seriously gotta GO OUTTA YOUR WAY to to skip the crack rocks that New Era makes to buy that fitted,and

he does it outta pure unadulterated blind loyalty to a brand thats been making wack clothing for years....JUST to match his aqua VIII's...

and if you look closer at his polo..its a damn sneaker...son was like "why em i gonna buy a polo or lacoste? when i can still put money into michaeljordans pocket some how"

thats my quam with duke....and if you been on NT for as long as i been you notice the little nuances he's picked up from the hypebeast like tuckin hisstill somewhat baggy

jeans behind the tounge of his kicks. its funny style, but apparently he don't mind.

Originally Posted by battleground03

YoungSk8 - I remember you asking me that a while back. Forgot to answer
ohwell.gif
No not anymore, I lived in Torrance when I was in Junior High. Why?

airjordanjack - Thanks and the jeans are from the Gap

Kevin -
roll.gif
Nice 90's
in some old thread you had posted a pic of you ballin at rosecrans park. my grandmother house is right across the street from there. so i wasalways over there.

yall are some funny dudes. And speaking of OG's....whatever happened to Ecuno, micmorales, shuman and a few others? back in the days they were posting onthe regular.

Anyways....recycled pic....same shoes and jeans today....

2406413261_2e765b9091_o.jpg

Yesterday
AJ's4life I'm pretty sure Ecuno got baned and has a new sn (maybe I'm wrong tho)

i must be blind..cuz having a opinion on someone else's dress wasn't flamin and he didn't name call....WDYW cats is gettin I$$ sensitive now?
laugh.gif
"you need to learn how to dress homie", i'd say in a forum based on shoes and clothing, that's pretty disrespectful. not trying to be minimod at all, just my opinion.
if you lookin like u need with your outfits that would be the first thing comin outta my mouth...nothing disrespectful bout that.

like for example duke has a aqua jordan fitted.....like you seriously gotta GO OUTTA YOUR WAY to to skip the crack rocks that New Era makes to buy that fitted, and

he does it outta pure unadulterated blind loyalty to a brand thats been making wack clothing for years....JUST to match his aqua VIII's...

and if you look closer at his polo..its a damn sneaker...son was like "why em i gonna buy a polo or lacoste? when i can still put money into michael jordans pocket some how"

thats my quam with duke....and if you been on NT for as long as i been you notice the little nuances he's picked up from the hypebeast like tuckin his still somewhat baggy

jeans behind the tounge of his kicks. its funny style, but apparently he don't mind.
You must really be in love with him. Your posting his photos on wdywt and reviewing them? What is this Eye For the Straight Guy. CHILL! Let himlive. If he wants to wear all Jordan/Polo/Walmart. Who cares. Not me so you shouldn't and you shouldnt even comment on him. /rant...

Anyways that Wu Tee is dope!

Since the start of '09:
GENERAL > WDYWT

Its like a high school cheerleaders' lunch table in here: a bunch of whiny shizz starters....shut ur mouth & keep it moving...people been flamingDalisto at a Charles Hamilton mixtape release rate: damn near DAILY.

Big ups to Dalisto for doing him....nobody flames on all the 'Lo heads in here...it'll be almost weird seeing Dalisto in anything but JB from head totoe (except Sunday suits)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my 2 cents

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Nt is so judgemental about any and everything. If you dont fit in the cookie cutter shape of what is cool to everyone else then you get ridiculed. Let the man wear what he wants. At least he's man enough to wear what he wants and not conform to what the lastest trend is.

QFT

Ax skully, triple 5 soul bubble blazer, c.o.h jeans, sb venoms

Peep my son's swag. platium gap coat, new era fitted, nike hoody, levi jeans, o9 jay's

laugh.gif

like for example duke has a aqua jordan fitted.....like you seriously gotta GO OUTTA YOUR WAY to to skip the crack rocks that New Era makes to buy that fitted, and

and if you look closer at his polo..its a damn sneaker...son was like "why em i gonna buy a polo or lacoste? when i can still put money into michael jordans pocket some how"

thats my quam with duke....and if you been on NT for as long as i been you notice the little nuances he's picked up from the hypebeast like tuckin his still somewhat baggy

Take it easy, pal. Are you:
A) In fashion design school?
B) A model?
C) A personal dresser for big name client celebrities to set the latest trends?
D) A tool

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Since the start of '08:
GENERAL > WDYWT

Its like a high school cheerleaders' lunch table in here: a bunch of whiny shizz starters....shut ur mouth & keep it moving...people been flaming Dalisto at a Charles Hamilton mixtape release rate: damn near DAILY.

Big ups to Dalisto for doing him....nobody flames on all the 'Lo heads in here...it'll be almost weird seeing Dalisto in anything but JB from head to toe (except Sunday suits)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my 2 cents
FIXED I dont get it this untitled dude you must be a fresh $!@ #!$**
indifferent.gif
Im ashamed.. I could understand if Dalitso was trying to stunt or wastalking smack but all he does his thanks people for his props posts his fits and keeps it movin. Dude has more heat than most of you so if anything he wins nomatter what some people on here swear that they got sick %$* fits
laugh.gif
Im not gonna say any names but one of the dudes dissing Dalitso heres some advice:Defending people that wear tight jeans is just ayo if skinnies are your style than let it be theres no need to defend tight jeans everytime they are brought upin Convo....................
43a154e83726ff3c1b3b7631c08e47da642694f.gif

ecuno, ecdos or whatever he went or goes by now, dude took some clean pics. Anyway, that "seaweed scab" story had me rollin' kev! Straightoutta nowhere lol!

Back
Top Bottom