February 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Keep it Rollin'

Out here in williamsburg we got the Air Max DT for like $79 and some Soldiers II in all black and white/blue going for like $35.... the deions are a FSR butthe brons are like 9.5 and up

Other than that we don't have too much, hopefully we can get something in for family and friends at the end of this month

Is there any way to find out where all the Footlocker/Champs/Footaction clearance stores are?

Nike.com has the 1/22 pack on clearance + 20% off clearance . It came out to $193 shipped for me...

Originally Posted by gescobe

Nike.com has the 1/22 pack on clearance + 20% off clearance . It came out to $193 shipped for me...

Whats the new code for the 20% off of clearance?

Originally Posted by datruth92803

does any one have the style number for the Lava AtcII so i can call and ask about them?

pickyourshoes.com has codes for all shoes on their site.

[table][tr][td]
tchallenge2_wht_lava_blk_6.jpg

[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by JDee 41

Originally Posted by gescobe

Whats the new code for the 20% off of clearance?
Sign out of NDC. go to clearance, add the CDP, then checkout, then sign back in and it should automatically take the 20% off...worked for me..
I didn't buy it by the way .

Originally Posted by young hova

whoaaaa, those women's phat lows for 19.99 are kinda tuff. Change the laces to straight up white and I damn sure think I can settle with some knock off denim sbs. Nice post bastard.

i thought about getting them and taking off the swoosh and putting a white one on or trying to upholster it white but that's too much effort for me even at$20

Cleveland Cavaliers Team Shop Has sizes 8, 9, 9.5, 10 & 14 of the Nike Lebron VI Chalk Edition in Stock. I added to each size to cart so they are available

seattle premium has three of the black jordan DJ messenger bags for $69.99
150.jpg

and a FSR of the blue foamposite boots for $99.99

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Out here in williamsburg we got the Air Max DT for like $79 and some Soldiers II in all black and white/blue going for like $35.... the deions are a FSR but the brons are like 9.5 and up

Other than that we don't have too much, hopefully we can get something in for family and friends at the end of this month

rabbi T!?
your back in the burg?

Originally Posted by OL WHOADIE BASTARD

Originally Posted by young hova

whoaaaa, those women's phat lows for 19.99 are kinda tuff. Change the laces to straight up white and I damn sure think I can settle with some knock off denim sbs. Nice post bastard.

i thought about getting them and taking off the swoosh and putting a white one on or trying to upholster it white but that's too much effort for me even at $20

you could always wait and hope that they hit 9.99 or 14.99. That would be absurd tho.

I'm strongly considering those foam boots that pop posted, but I really told myself I'd only settle for the all black color, I'm starting to getimpatient tho...

UBIQ here in Philly has the 8/15, 5/18, 1/22, and 3/20 pack all for $200. I don't know the Size runs for each one. The # is 215-988-0194

Originally Posted by PopKing4Eva

seattle premium has three of the black jordan DJ messenger bags for $69.99
150.jpg

and a FSR of the blue foamposite boots for $99.99

Good looks on the foamposite boots. Copped a 10.5 and an 11 for me and my boy. I appreciate it and this post as a whole
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

does anyone know what the new 20% off code is for ndc? CLEAR09 doesn't work anymore
I decied to clean this post up. OK, so, I, like others, logged into my Nike.com account and found that the discount was still being applied toclearance items in my cart. However, when I proceeded through checkout, a message suddenly appeared that said "We're sorry, one of the coupon codesyou have entered has expired" and when I clicked "OK", the prices went back up to the normal clearance price.

Also, I did find the free shipping code that is supposedly stackable, but there are no other codes to try it with right now. The code is TRYAGAIN9. Was aboutto cop black canvas 1's for $68, damn!

sb_feb3.jpg

just got these in today at silo, the blazers are amazing! I must admit I dont know the story behind em at all. BOX price for those interested and/or huntingthese.

Edit: took off store link so its not seen as advertising.

Back
Top Bottom