February 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Keep it Rollin'

Black and red bottom foamposite one available on Pickyourshoes.com for $197 shipped size 10.5 now available.

If anybody peeps the foamposite lites (all black) at any other outlets, please post the info asap!

I need to get my hands on a size 11 for the low!

Hit Gurney Mills a bit disappointed, hit all the shops in there. Foot Locker has 6 different packs left in different sizes..... Picked up the 15 8, sz 13, the14 9 sz 13 .... They had the Hyperdunk Puerto Ricos in there Full size run..... The Athletes foot which I haven't seen CT way, had some overpriced crap Butthey had some 2k4's in there in different sizes.... The Foot Action Outlet on the tables had almost of full size run of air max 95 zen's in men...Marshalls......Those Levi's looking Chuck Hi's Finishline regular store/ OUtlet ..... A ton of jerseys all replithentic mlb nfl, ncaa 19.99-34.99 Hitthe Praire OUtlet up in WI... They had the B.Sanders all blacks for 29.99 everyone has the same stuff mostly.... Call Iowa if your into the shox nz4's theywere cutting those in 49.99 and 59.99 A ton of Iowa and Iowa State team gear left over stock from the 2 teams....full sz run 24.99 to 49.99 fleece zip upspullovers, etc..... Barkely Kicks 7-12 in mens 24.99-39.99 4 difft styles the cross straps in wh/blk red the mid strap...white red.... Going to hit up COtomorrow....thanks for that update .... Hit up a few spots before I head back the other way on Saturday.....

BIG UPS TO JOEYSOLE FOR NOT SENDING ME A 30% OFF CARD.I PM'D HIM LIKE TWICE NO RESPONSE.THAT'S OK THOUGH.COPPED THESE ON SATURDAY.
56e26554bd1206aa997b10fbcc36053a4f34dfaf_t.gif
BLACK /PURPLE FLIGHTPOSITES.THAK YOU JOEYSOLE.

Back
Top Bottom