February's Jordan Brand News - Updated Feb. 28th

the White/Black XX's aren't too bad, i think they might be worth copping when they go on sale, but i still don't like that high strap :\
ohwell.gif

From Bricks to Billboards, from grams to Grammys
The O's to opposite, Orphan Annie
You gotta pardon Jay, for sellin out the Garden in a day
I'm like a young Marvin in his hey'
I'm a hustler homey, you's a customer crony

Jus moved to san diego- Can anybody hook me up wit some info about kick spots downhere......any help would be much appreciated....thanks

black xx's r best...would actually "THINK" about coppen. the laser lV's r crazEE :wow:
eek.gif
, and I beg that they release all three on jumpman or niketown.com with a limit 2 2 each pair. PLEASE post info. about the LASER releases coming up..... :wink:
wink.gif

WANTED: [ 8.5 cement III,IV, black/red IV, any of V, VI, VII, nubuck XII, dunkles, tweeds high ] [ 9 Jedis, Paris, Pigeons ]FOR SALE: [DS 8.5 black/red 16, cherrywoods, white/red 16 low, black 16 low] [DS 8.5 coppers, blue 17 low, black 17 low]
[NDS 8.5 black 17] [DS 10 altitudes]

oops, i meant that the black xx's are better than the rest of the xx's, and that i was actually "THINKING", just "THINKING" about coppen.... LASERS lv=LOVE
WANTED: [ 8.5 cement III,IV, black/red IV, any of V, VI, VII, nubuck XII, dunkles, tweeds high ] [ 9 Jedis, Paris, Pigeons ]FOR SALE: [DS 8.5 black/red 16, cherrywoods, white/red 16 low, black 16 low] [DS 8.5 coppers, blue 17 low, black 17 low]
[NDS 8.5 black 17] [DS 10 altitudes]

Quote:
- No, that doesn't make much sense, either. Even if you could get the duck to hold a pen, I seriously doubt it'd be able to draw straight lines.

Niketalk: Come for the Jordan news, stay for the Method Man quips.

All kidding aside, thanks for compiling everything.
[/b]​

the XX is ugly period....xcept for the black/stealth (white-blk ok too)

dkorange Dubzero would b hotter if it was brown or a mocha still fairly coppable and the black looks smooth and clean as hell (wear with a tuxedo)

The colorway for the IVs r hot, especially the small accents (if u notice em) but the blue is a lil ehhh :x
sick.gif
bright? :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

The white and the black r hot tho, but anyone else think the laserin is a lil TOO MUCH at times? >D
grin.gif

THE OPPOSITE OF SUBTLE=XxXtreme AJ lasering
:b
tongue.gif

Quote:
Hopefully, we can expect a far more organized and a far less exploitive launch than fans were subjected to with the Altitude Green XIIIs. Most of us have been Jordan fans for over a decade... we really don't need to be subjected to initiation via hazing at this point.

Amen.

those white/navy/orange XIII's are hideous :x
sick.gif

I'm so glad I live in New Orleans. J's are so much easier to cop

JB is really trying to make me broke. first white XX's, then altitudes, then blk XX's, then X's, then XIV's, then laser IV's. time for me to get the mask

FEBRUARY is done, end this post please
"And I'm....CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us."

mouhamed,

I'm sorry to tell you, but you've got some fakes. If at all possible, I'd try to get a refund from the seller or person who sold you those XX's. Just a heads up.

What will it take
Cause the heartache be heatbreak, is my prediction
when you falsify and start fake, In my position
I'm a careful man, but a player when I ball
Got my eyes on you baby, can I call? - 2Pac

saw the xiv's yesterday and according to my source, the charcoal/chartreuse (sp?)/black will be released with some form of clothing. don't know more than that. the chartreuse is like the green in the xx lows and is very minimal, only located on the tongue and other small places. the body of the shoe is suede-y charcoal grey, and the "teeth" are black. not my cup of tea, but some one will like them.

the white/forest green/black are like the other white/random color/black versions that are out.

the black/black/red are straight fire.

holiday 05 rd's i believe.
"If you have sex without a condom, you might get something that will kill you...kids."

"Dont feed the birds. Especially a turkey sandwich. Its like cannibalism."

Back
Top Bottom