Feel free to give me NT's greatest "Late Pass" EVER!!!! vol. Lost

So this morning I just finished up a 3 month journey where I started and completed the ENTIRE Lost series via NetFlix. I have NEVER heard of Lost until 2009 but even then I never watched it. Someone recommended it in the official NetFlix thread and I decided to check it out. The first few seasons were 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
! I'd come home and watch 4-6 episodes EVERY night. Towards the end, the show got EXTREMELY silly. Every time I turned around someone was either getting knocked out from behind or the friggin spinal surgeon was in a gun fight. That whole "Stuck in the 70's" bit was slightly ridiculous. The show that I was SO excited to get home and watch everyday became so garbage that I couldn't wait till it ended. And that ending!!! W...T...F... was that all about?! It pissed me off so bad...

Here are some random thoughts I have about the show.

sawyer.jpg
=
4063363_orig.jpg
Started off as the villain. Ended up being a hot headed hero.

mr-eko.jpg
His death was brutal and pointless. First, Locke/Desmond blow him up, Then he gets drug off into a cave by a polar bear, and lastly, he is finished off by the Smoke Monster. They did him dirty for no reason.

Spoiler [+]
617-richard-miles-0411.jpg
What the eff happened to these two?

250px-Hurleylost.PNG
I wanted him dead most of the show. I HATED him...

matthew-fox-como-jack-shepard-de-perdidos.jpg
He acted like a female half the time. His attitude got on my nerves. I wished death on him most of the time...

6. There were more guns on this Island then there were in all of Iraq.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

michaelwalt2.jpg
Michael is the most SCANDALOUS man EVER! What he did to Libby and Annalouseeya (sp.???) was triflin. And I hated Walt's guts as well. He's another individual I wanted dead.

lostseason20120051123.jpg
= I hated her AND she did my boy Boon DIRTY!

benjamin-linus.jpg
=
clap.gif
LOVED his character. I felt sorry for him when Alex got bodied. His character was weird because even though he was the bad guy, I would've been PISSED if he woulda died. He also had some really funny, sarcastic moments.

Sayid-Sawyer-Locke-lost-10601055-320-240.jpg
= 3 best characters on the show followed by Desmond.

21e9c7n.jpg
=
frown.gif
I honestly almost teared up. DEVASTATING!

I never seen an episode but I've always wanted to watch it but never took out the time to watch just give me a rundown of the story and the ending just tell me EVERYTHINH put it in a spoiler what ever but just give me a synopsis of everything that happened including the ending

I started watching the show over the summer and was addicted to it, but then it got dumb with time traveling so I stopped.
Shows shouldnt confuse a person so much..
and i agree, sayid and sawyer were bad a##, and I wanted to kill ben linus everytime he spoke.
Seriously dude.. Ana Lucia*

How are you mad at Michael for doing what he had to do to get his son back
laugh.gif

But sawyer was easily the best character on the show, "son of *%*#*"
smokin.gif
. Ben would come in a close second.

I found the show pretty easy to follow. The properties of the island and all the stuff in season 4 and 5 I found cool. Also, I thought that was a great ending ... it had me teary eyed.

16937__sayid_l.jpg

Favorite char

Dude lost not 1 but 2 women he loved and he was that dude when it was necessary. He was an expert EVERYTHING and he sacrificed himself to let everyone live.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1. Sayid
2. Desmond (thats right brotha)
3. Mr. Eko (dude came to terms with himself and his mistakes)

Also, Michael got done EXTRA dirty. He did everything he could for his son and Walt was ungrateful because his mom is trifling. Nobody seems to want to help him when his son is kidnapped. He does whatever it takes to save his son and immediately gets him taken away when they get back. Then he can't end his life and is forced to come back to right the wrongs he committed against the survivors. Then he sacrifices himself for them and he gets rewarded by becoming a whisperer and forever stuck on the island. I'm still heated 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Annalouseeya

You have to go back.

roll.gif

LMFAO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! My fault fellas. Ana Lucia.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
Blasting 2 unarmed women in the gut and betraying "friends" to get your egg headed son back? Wow. Yes I'm mad. While I understand the love he had for his son, there are other ways. He's a dirty traitor and deserved what happened to him.

And again, what happened to these 2???!!!!
617-richard-miles-0411.jpg

And this guy got what he deserved. 2 thumbs up to Linus.
charles_widmore.jpg

And to those who haven't seen it, I wouldn't even recommend it. I mean, I personally enjoyed 75% of it but the last season plus the ending are DREADFUL!!!

I've always heard good things about this show.  I'll try to watch it all during the summer when I'm bumming around.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

You have to go back.

roll.gif
LMFAO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! My fault fellas. Ana Lucia.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
Blasting 2 unarmed women in the gut and betraying "friends" to get your egg headed son back? Wow. Yes I'm mad. While I understand the love he had for his son, there are other ways. He's a dirty traitor and deserved what happened to him.
He shot Ana Lucia because he knew she would have stopped him and he wanted to get his son. And Libby scared him and he pulled the trigger, don't even act like that was on purpose. He even apologized to Hurley about that because it was an complete accident.
I'm not sure you understand though man. This dude loved his son and for his wife to move, cheat on him, AND have him lose custody over his kid. And then to have to go to court for custody on top of all the medical expenses he had and being unemployed. And then to have Walt dumped onto his lap when her new husband didn't want the responsibilities and Walt wasn't even grateful for anything he did. This man did EVERYTHING he could for his son and basically the only time he was with Walt in Walt's lifetime was on the island. You damn right he shot someone to get his boy back. This dude's life was in the dumps before, during, and after the island. And he even came back to right his wrongs, did, and got punished anyways. Michael's char was the ultimate tragic character IMO. He got the short end big time 
tired.gif

You hated Hurley?? 
eek.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Sayid was my favorite character, dude was 'bout that life on that island
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And Eko died in that way because, IIRC, there were contract disputes or he decided to leave for another show.

Network TV hasn't been the same for me since Lost ended. Used to look forward to Lost night like it was a weekly NFL game. Especially since all the good cable shows are on Sunday and there's too much going on that I don't see most of those shows on TV and have to wait to watch it online. But I never missed Lost during the week. Series finale felt like Super Bowl Sunday 
laugh.gif
Ending was kinda suspect but overall, the journey was worth it 

Although you can empathize for Michael, who didn't hate him? HE couldn't even get over it
grin.gif
How anyone could hate on Hurley is beyond me. Sawyer was my favorite, caught myself using "S.O.B" more than often
laugh.gif

His sarcasm
roll.gif
when he was out cold from the gun-shot woudd and Ana-lucia had to carry them back to the station.

Sawyer: I don't remember anything, I was out cold.
Locke: C'mon Sawyer, don't you remember anything?
Sawyer: Oh look, there's my favorite leaf.

Show is unbelievable.

I've got seasons 1-5.

Gonna go back and start watching again, thanks to this thread.

"See you in anotha life, brotha."

Such a great show, screw all the haters who got off the wagon due to the finale. I loved it and it will always hold a dear place in my heart.

4 8 15 16 23 42

One of the best TV series I've ever seen, I'm rewatching the series again for the second time.

I agree with most of yall James(Sawyer) was my favorite character of the entire season because even though he tried to play the tough guy role he always had the interest of others at heart.

To answer your question AirForce1King Miles and Richard took off on the plane at the end of season 6.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Such a great show, screw all the haters who got off the wagon due to the finale. I loved it and it will always hold a dear place in my heart.

4 8 15 16 23 42
This.

4 + 8 + 15 + 16 + 23 + 42 = 108, 108 being the # of minutes till you had to push the button. My mind was blown when I first found out.
"See you in anotha life brotha", Desmond meant it for flash sideways.
Jack's Oceanic flight seat was 23F, Jack's # is 23.
The pregnancy test that Sun used was from Widmore's Labratory.

Yes, I missed a lot of details the first time around
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ruff C

One of the best TV series I've ever seen, I'm rewatching the series again for the second time.

I agree with most of yall James(Sawyer) was my favorite character of the entire season because even though he tried to play the tough guy role he always had the interest of others at heart.

To answer your question AirForce1King Miles and Richard took off on the plane at the end of season 6.
I saw that. How come they didn't make it to Heaven with the rest of the people?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by hymen man

4 8 15 16 23 42
This.

4 + 8 + 15 + 16 + 23 + 42 = 108, 108 being the # of minutes till you had to push the button. My mind was blown when I first found out.
"See you in anotha life brotha", Desmond meant it for flash sideways.
Jack's Oceanic flight seat was 23F, Jack's # is 23.
The pregnancy test that Sun used was from Widmore's Labratory.

Yes, I missed a lot of details the first time around
laugh.gif
r1y17a.jpg.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by Ruff C

I saw that. How come they didn't make it to Heaven with the rest of the people?

As Jack's dad explained, the only people that were there, were there because that was the most important time in their lives. Which means it wasnt the most important for Miles and Richard.

dude. if you thought season 6 was stupid, you have to watch the "final" episode that "answers all the questions"

its ####@+@ stupid.

Back
Top Bottom