Feel it in the Air Appreciation

I don't often make appreciation posts but this came up on shuffle and I forgot how much I loved it. I have played it 5 times in a row lol.

I remember when this song came out I wasn't heavy into hip-hop but went nuts over it. The beat is soo smooth...upon first hearing it, most wouldn't beable to grasp the message of the song just because of the beat but it works really well together. This seems like a song that could have done well on theradio. I was overseas when this album dropped so I don't know if really had any buzz at all but I never heard about it before or after I got back to thestates.

I have since gotten all of his cds but I have not liked one song nearly as much as this. Actually The B.Coming was the only album I ever was able to play fromfront to back more than 2-3 times.

Discuss.

Yeah, that's Heavy D on the production.

The song was a single and had a video.

You should check out Black Rob's song over the beat (he had it first but his album got push backed like whoa at the time)
I've seen it called/labeled with 2 different names: "Sugar Shack Lounge" and "Permanent Scars"
I actually like it more than the Beans joint

Code:
-I ain't the captain of the yacht but I'm on the boatI ain't acting what I'm not knowing that I don'tYou n'z acting like you will but I know you won'tMan I read between the lines of the eyes of ya browsYour handshake ain't matchin your smile-

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Video was nice too

"i sit alone in my four cornered room staring at hammers ready to go bananas"
Highly Respected
pimp.gif

TeamJordanKidd532 wrote:

I have since gotten all of his cds but I have not liked one song nearly as much as this. Actually The B.Coming was the only album I ever was able to play from front to back more than 2-3 times.

yo!!! you couldnt rock with that The Reason like that that gotta to be the best beans album imo.
although the b.coming is nice too

Originally Posted by ZSong

Yeah, that's Heavy D on the production.

The song was a single and had a video.

You should check out Black Rob's song over the beat (he had it first but his album got push backed like whoa at the time)
I've seen it called/labeled with 2 different names: "Sugar Shack Lounge" and "Permanent Scars"
I actually like it more than the Beans joint

I came in here to mention Black Rob's version. I was trying find out the name to it but you dropped it. Good Looks.
pimp.gif
Iremember hearing Black Rob's version first. BTW, does anyone have this MP3?

The beat is just real smooth. Beans came through on this one.

"play your cards go against all odds, shoot for the moon, if you miss , still amongst those stars"

Song gets repeated at least three times whenever it comes on the shuffle

Video and song were fire. I was a fans of Beans back when the Reason dropped but this joint here solidified dude for me. Heavy D killed that beat. Stillcan't believe he produced that. I'm not up on Heavy D though so who knows how many gems he's got out there.

I usually like to switch up the rotation a lot but this is one of the few new songs that I played all the time when it came out.

Back
Top Bottom