Feeling Burnt Out... No Emo Vol: How to Ignite Thyself Again ?

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Change your routine.

Either that or buy a bottle of Jameson.
This minus the Jameson
laugh.gif

Go out and do something spontaneous with your friends.

I agree what bustinxjustin said but I would start out solo and than put my friends on. 'Cause if your friends are not on the same page as you it will give you an excuses not to do anything in the first place.

Hit the gym or just ball.

Being worn out from physical activity>>being worn out from being lazy

You'll just start to feel good and healthy if you stay active.

Start doing things you like to do every day so life isn't just wake up, work, sleep, repeat.

If you like basketball, play some pickup at the gym.
If you like painting pictures, create some art every day and hang it up.
Maybe you like exercise. Spend an hour working out at the gym.
Read a good book every week.
Joy ride every other day.
Get lost in the city.
Eat exotic foods.
Sky dive.
Do things that excite you and scare you.

If you don't want your life to be boring and a drag, then don't make it boring and a drag. You have the option to do things you love every day. If all you do is wake up and head off to make money, then that's all you'll do, and if that's what makes you depressed, then you're making yourself depressed.

Mix a little pleasure into your life, or at least give yourself something to look forward to every day.

Originally Posted by scshift

Start doing things you like to do every day so life isn't just wake up, work, sleep, repeat.

If you like basketball, play some pickup at the gym.
If you like painting pictures, create some art every day and hang it up.
Maybe you like exercise. Spend an hour working out at the gym.
Read a good book every week.
Joy ride every other day.
Get lost in the city.
Eat exotic foods.
Sky dive.
Do things that excite you and scare you.

If you don't want your life to be boring and a drag, then don't make it boring and a drag. You have the option to do things you love every day. If all you do is wake up and head off to make money, then that's all you'll do, and if that's what makes you depressed, then you're making yourself depressed.

Mix a little pleasure into your life, or at least give yourself something to look forward to every day.

This. I always have something to look forward to at the end of the day. Whether it's watching a movie, smoking a bowl, chillin with some girls or even fapping. Always have something to look forward to, it'll keep you sane

take trips out of town on your own , i just recently hit the jay-z concert in seattle by myself
the time completely alone helps you think

I feel like this a lot right now because I took Fall semester off and I'm just straight bored and got nothing to push me. I work a lot better with some type of structure.

No joke try working out... I know personally it will make you feel AMAZING. Plus you'll get better sleep.

Been feeling the same lately - Think it's just a post-christmas thing

Back
Top Bottom