Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson from The Wire Vol. Had me fooled

See, The Wire is my all-time favshow. And one of my fav characters is Felicia Pearson aka snoop. Just the way she (he
laugh.gif
) is so hardbody.

First couple episodes with her in it she had me fooled. I just thought it was a really weird dude...

Did all of you guys Get fooled too?

Heres some pics and a video

This is my fav scene with her (still find it weird callin her "her" i feel like sayin dude.)

heres some pics�if yall donno who she is

21wire_CA0.450.jpg
��
snoopwire20080822300x300.jpg

Snoop.jpg
��

Hell yea she had me fool...I was like little mans is putting in work on the regular...but lil did I know
laugh.gif

okay... up late/early i see haha

Yeah she puts in work.

eff it im callin her a dude.

Dude puts in work.

She was cute in that one scene when she was on the back of a motorcycle....

edit: here it is...

^^ just watched that episode the other day. season 3, #*+!*.

really tho, the dudes on the ticket (dallas sports radio) interviewed her... and snoop = felicia. she talks/carries herself just like she did on the show. if iremember correctly, she was workin on a book or somethin...

Never a fan of her character...maybe cuz I was Barksdale and Bell from day one...was happy when Mike Iced her...

Originally Posted by JayJay414

Never a fan of her character...maybe cuz I was Barksdale and Bell from day one...was happy when Mike Iced her...
grin.gif

eff a Stringer Bell. i knew dude was trouble since the beginning. He started moving funny in the first season. saw it coming.

First few episodes I watched the show I definitely thought she was a young boy out there so yes I was fooled.
laugh.gif

I heard they picked her up from a prison drama program? Any truth to that?

I didn't realize she was a guy until season 4. I am slow, to be honest it doesn't really matter. She was the most masculine on the show anyways besidesthe gay dude
laugh.gif

She's not a he, she's a "stud"...masculine identified female. I would know cause I am one so ofcourse Snoop was one of my fave characterseven though she was dirty on the show lol. I used to get mistaken as a dude back when but now I've been toning it down for career reasons, like that lastpic of Snoop (minus the makeup). I've always hung w dudes and pulled shorties.
I guess im just a little surprised to see some of yall givin props here cause I know there's a lot of homophobes on this site...but typically society hasalways been more accepting of lezzis than ###@...which is okay w me. If yall seen some of my friends back home you wouldn't know they were females eitherlol.

*waits for the homophobic to come talk their #%@@*

OK I've never really seen this show. Is this show hot or HOT because I may buy it on dvd/blu-ray one day?

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

She's not a he, she's a "stud"...masculine identified female. I would know cause I am one so ofcourse Snoop was one of my fave characters even though she was dirty on the show lol. I used to get mistaken as a dude back when but now I've been toning it down for career reasons, like that last pic of Snoop (minus the makeup). I've always hung w dudes and pulled shorties.
I guess im just a little surprised to see some of yall givin props here cause I know there's a lot of homophobes on this site...but typically society has always been more accepting of lezzis than ###@...which is okay w me. If yall seen some of my friends back home you wouldn't know they were females either lol.

laugh.gif
the @#*@ does that mean? Just say ya'll are gay andkeep it moving...all that other !%$$ doesn't make any sense

She's not a he, she's a "stud"...masculine identified female. I would know cause I am one so ofcourse Snoop was one of my fave characters
even though she was dirty on the show lol. I used to get mistaken as a dude back when but now I've been toning it down for career reasons, like that last
pic of Snoop (minus the makeup). I've always hung w dudes and pulled shorties.

I guess im just a little surprised to see some of yall givin props here cause I know there's a lot of homophobes on this site...but typically society has
always been more accepting of lezzis than ###@...which is okay w me. If yall seen some of my friends back home you wouldn't know they were females either
lol.

Relax tiger, nobody's looking to crucify you here. Whole rant sounded like a fat attention plea. The majority of "homophones" on this sight caremore about Kanye's latest metro outfit than your sexual orientation.

hell yea i thought she was a weird lookin dude. bein a female never crossed my mind. i dont think it was til (season 3???) when her and chris got knocked andthey were gettin fingerprinted., and someone referred to her as a her or she or somethin like that. i was
eek.gif
then i started payin extra attn and noticed

She's not a he, she's a "stud"...masculine identified female. I would know cause I am one so ofcourse Snoop was one of my fave characters even though she was dirty on the show lol. I used to get mistaken as a dude back when but now I've been toning it down for career reasons, like that last pic of Snoop (minus the makeup). I've always hung w dudes and pulled shorties.
I guess im just a little surprised to see some of yall givin props here cause I know there's a lot of homophobes on this site...but typically society has always been more accepting of lezzis than ###@...which is okay w me. If yall seen some of my friends back home you wouldn't know they were females either lol.

let me be the first to say..... pics?

Originally Posted by Blai213

^ do yourself a favour and buy it tomorrow along with arrested development
I just watched a few clips. Looks grimey. More than OZ. I'll check it out. Arrested Development has been
pimp.gif
in my books.

I wonder how Snoop is in real life? She seems cold on the scenes I saw and no not the "she cute" way but the "she heartless" way.

Back
Top Bottom