Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson from The Wire Vol. Had me fooled

Originally Posted by SKRIBZZRC

anyone catch her in Rich ross's Video "The Boss" she drapes some guy....

alien.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

She's not a he, she's a "stud"...masculine identified female. I would know cause I am one so ofcourse Snoop was one of my fave characters even though she was dirty on the show lol. I used to get mistaken as a dude back when but now I've been toning it down for career reasons, like that last pic of Snoop (minus the makeup). I've always hung w dudes and pulled shorties.
I guess im just a little surprised to see some of yall givin props here cause I know there's a lot of homophobes on this site...but typically society has always been more accepting of lezzis than ###@...which is okay w me. If yall seen some of my friends back home you wouldn't know they were females either lol.

*waits for the homophobic to come talk their #%@@*
laugh.gif
the @#*@ does that mean? Just say ya'll are gay and keep it moving...all that other !%$$ doesn't make any sense
Basically
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

She's not a he, she's a "stud"...masculine identified female. I would know cause I am one so ofcourse Snoop was one of my fave characters even though she was dirty on the show lol. I used to get mistaken as a dude back when but now I've been toning it down for career reasons, like that last pic of Snoop (minus the makeup). I've always hung w dudes and pulled shorties.
I guess im just a little surprised to see some of yall givin props here cause I know there's a lot of homophobes on this site...but typically society has always been more accepting of lezzis than ###@...which is okay w me. If yall seen some of my friends back home you wouldn't know they were females either lol.

let me be the first to say..... pics?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SKRIBZZRC

anyone catch her in Rich ross's Video "The Boss" she drapes some guy....
that was Big G aka Slim Charles

and nah she didn't look like a dude to me

Anyone who has seen one of these manly females before (a lot in ATL, NYC, DMV) should've known Snoop was a girl, not that hard to tell..

Put in work tho

man its ga females that look 5x more manly than Snoop between Baltimore and DC. I done hooped wit chicks that look worse. I was suprised a bit at how strongher voice was... I seen her around the city a couple of times an she carries herself like a straight _'a... guaranteed to piss standing up and shake twicewhen she's done (pause)... And she still mess wit Rick Ross through all his troubles and is working on her music...

I remember she hosted Rap City for like a week....She was annoying as hell
laugh.gif
...she said "man" after EVERY sentence...

^ I remember seeing the episode that she hosted with Marlo as the guest. I never thought she was a guy, i could always tell she was a girl for some reason.

I was surprised to read when people first said that. I could tell right away she was a girl, we have a lot of girls like that down here.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

laugh.gif
the @#*@ does that mean? Just say ya'll are gay and keep it moving...all that other !%$$ doesn't make any sense
laugh.gif
yes it does... I dated a fem... there's quite the difference. I guess people laugh at or getupset by things they don't understand because I know first hand how different straight women, fems, and studs can be. They are about as different asstraight men, karamo, and Rue Paul. I bet that made sense, didn't it?

I could tell from the beginning she's a girl

Michael K Williams (aka Omar) met her in a Baltimore bar while shooting one of the earlier seasons and introduced her to the producers or something like that.she grew up Eastside and had been in jail for homicide.

with all respect to her turning her life around and all I think people were playing up her acting ability too much just cause she was on the Wire and anothermovie and the documentary about herself. She's just like every rapper who plays themselves. I give more props to Common, T.I. and a couple other rapperswho have taken on roles as something other than a gangster/rapper.

Snoop is a rather somewhat talented actor actress. Refer back to the Season 4 DVD's, the scene where Bunkand Kima both stopped Snoop and found the firearm hidden in the truck. Bunk was like, "I was looking for some **@*%" and Snoop responds with,"ya, me too". Not only was that reponse from Snoop not even in the script (according to the writers, it was totally improvised by her), but it alsoconfirmed her sexuality being that she's lesbian
laugh.gif
. Yeah I'm sure that was obvious, but I thought that part was genius.

Too bad she gonna be typecasted on any role she does from here on.

^that improvised response is what she would've said in real life. she'll be type-casted as herself because that's all she can play

you won't see her like Ice-T on Law & Order. By far the best acting performance on the show was the character who played Bubbles.

Also notable were Prop Joe (who is an acting coach in real life) and the three actors that all sound nothing like their characters: Stringer Bell (Brit),Mcnulty(Brit) and Chris Partlow (Nigerian but born in Maryland)

and you got the line all wrong too

I can SEE why some of you thought she was a girl (non-black dudes); but if you are black and you didn't know, I don't know what to say..........

I think she CAN be a pretty girl if she dressed...more like a female and didn't always have on size 9XL clothes and wear her hair like that...

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

She's not a he, she's a "stud"...masculine identified female. I would know cause I am one so ofcourse Snoop was one of my fave characters
even though she was dirty on the show lol. I used to get mistaken as a dude back when but now I've been toning it down for career reasons, like that last
pic of Snoop (minus the makeup). I've always hung w dudes and pulled shorties.

I guess im just a little surprised to see some of yall givin props here cause I know there's a lot of homophobes on this site...but typically society has
always been more accepting of lezzis than ###@...which is okay w me. If yall seen some of my friends back home you wouldn't know they were females either
lol.

Relax tiger, nobody's looking to crucify you here. Whole rant sounded like a fat attention plea. The majority of "homophobes" on this sight care more about Kanye's latest metro outfit than your sexual orientation.

exactly.

Originally Posted by King Will

so who would smash?

one of my best friends(non-gay Female) wants to
laugh.gif

^ Done with.

I think it came on BET after Main HBO too but uncensored is booty.

Torrents and Fios my friend.

Back
Top Bottom