Fellas and ladies, what's the deal breaker for you for the opposite sex?

hongcouver604

Banned
How many of you are dating a partner that smokes cigs? Do you try to get them to quit? What's your deal breaker?

Recently met this chick through a mutual friend, got the digits and have been talking to her everyday.  Very health conscious for the most part, smart, well-spoken, carries herself well, attractive etc.   Saw her this weekend and she proceeds to tell me she smokes 2-4 cigs a day...
sick.gif
.  I'm hella attracted to her, but the fact that she smokes cigs outweighs her all her positives.

I've never been attracted to females that smoke cigs.  I can't stand the smell and I don't understand why people do it if they know it's bad for their health.  I heard if you go down and feast on the cat, it'd taste like nicotine 
ohwell.gif
.  But who am I to judge... 

Cig smoking is an extreme dislike for me to bro...It's a deal breaker if the chick is average. But if she's smokin hot, then ion-mind a little smoking. Would just suck it up. My only true deal breaker is if she has a uncurable STD that can kill a man. But then again a chick wouldn't tell you if she did. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

I heard if you go down and feast on the cat, it'd taste like nicotine 
ohwell.gif

Lol-wut-pear.jpg

Mine is an attitude. I CANNOT deal with chicks who are always mad about something or someone. Drives me insane

Dirtyness. I was talking to this girl for about a month, went on like 3 dates everything was cool. She was smart, very attractive, good job, 25 w/ no kids, and we always had dope convo

Went to her house for the first time and that @@%+ looked like joes apartment. It bugged me out that she didnt see anything wrong with inviting me into that nasty %+$ house...she had to go

Facial hair, poor hygiene, pseudo feminists not really on that equality tip, etc. There's more but meh.

im with you on the cigs thing, for all of the same reasons (except that last one might be a little off
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Dirtyness. I was talking to this girl for about a month, went on like 3 dates everything was cool. She was smart, very attractive, good job, 25 w/ no kids, and we always had dope convo

Went to her house for the first time and that @@%+ looked like joes apartment. It bugged me out that she didnt see anything wrong with inviting me into that nasty %+$ house...she had to go

damn, you're picky as hell... so you mean to tell me you wouldn't get in those guts and try to court her just cause of the fact her apartment was messy? 
laugh.gif

from what I've seen and experienced, chicks are messier and more unorganized than guys.  take a look at the average college girl, their rooms looks like a junkyard.    

I hate it when a girl talks in a baby voice. %@%* just makes me cringe. It's not cute nor does it make me erect.

smoking- ill still hit but i aint payin that health insurance premium fambs.
bad teeth
no goals/ambition
friends who stay "all in the video"

damn, you're picky as hell... so you mean to tell me you wouldn't get in those guts and try to court her just cause of the fact her apartment was messy? 
laugh.gif

from what I've seen and experienced, chicks are messier and more unorganized than guys.  take a look at the average college girl, their rooms looks like a junkyard.    
A- I did get in them yambs fambs, in like week 2
B- Her apartment wasnt MESSy, it was NASTY. She had old dishes all in the living room,It smelled like cheese and moth balls, dirty clothes in every room of the house, roaches, her bathroom was pissy.. I mean im not the meanest person but damn son

i NEED nice skin, and some sort of posterior. i can nego on the rest for the most part.

A gut, even a slightly protruding one just really really turns me off b. Eliminates any chance of me cuffin

I always look at a female's stomach before I look at her face.

laugh.gif

A- I did get in them yambs fambs, in like week 2
B- Her apartment wasnt MESSy, it was NASTY. She had old dishes all in the living room, dirty clothes in every room of the house, roaches, her bathroom was pissy.. I mean im not the meanest person but damn son

no yambs would be had in her crib if she has roaches i woulda dipped with no notice... that shiii is nasty & when she comes over i would be snapping her coat & **** at the door & make her get in the shower as soon as she crosses the threshold
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dudes in here talking about nicotine flavored kitty.

DEFINITELY smoking of ANY kind.

An attitude of entitlement (<---this *#%$ burns me UP).

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

I heard if you go down and feast on the cat, it'd taste like nicotine 
ohwell.gif

Lol-wut-pear.jpg

Mine is an attitude. I CANNOT deal with chicks who are always mad about something or someone. Drives me insane

This and selfish chicks who think just having sex is enough to bring nothing else to the table in a relationship.

i can't stand a woman who has dirt underneath her fingernails, I mean, %@%?!

Cigs are also a no-no, as well as kids...

Back
Top Bottom