*** Fellas: Has a shorty ever asked YOU for YOUR number? ***

ya, and shorty was
pimp.gif
too. Caught me off guard tho, ya boy didn't knowhow to react haha. Convo went like this

her: aye, let me get ur number
me: in my head i'm thinking
eek.gif
"forreal"(takes phone) puts itin
her: i'ma call u, and u save mine
me: ight
grin.gif

laugh.gif
next time this happens i'ma be ready
devil.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I've had it happen a lot and either the chick was ugly with confidence, or drunk.

The worst one was at Dave & Busters in Milpitas, I'm chillin with my boy and I look across the bar and two fine @#% chicks are waving at us. I play it off because I had a girlfriend, but what do you know the two drunkies come stumbling over. One chick was Filipino and it was her birthday, and the other was latino and she was bringing her friend out for her birthday.

We chit chat for like a minute, and they are trying to go to some party so we decide to follow them to the party. So we leave Dave & Busters, and head to my boys car. The girls tell us to meet them by the movie theatre they are in a grey mustang, we meet them there, and they head out towards main street in milpitas heading to san jose. We are trying to keep up with the girls but they smashin down the street, swerving through a bunch of lanes, they shouldn't have been driving, we should have driven them. As they approached Montaque the light turned red, but they smashed on through and then *SMACK* a freaking mini van runs right in there side hella hard. The entire passenger side was caved in, I should have never let them get behind the wheel -_-

Me and my boy didn't know what to do, I wanted to get out and help, but he didn't want to get in trouble, since at the time he was going through the San Francisco police academy, so the dude took off -_- To this day I have no idea what happened to them, and it haunts me.

wow thats a crazy story....................yall just met them though i wouldnt feel bad.......i think

reaction mustve been like
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

but real talk did you check for news coverage on the accident later on?
I checked the news and didn't see anything, so I don't think it was fatal. I honestly wouldn't want to run in to either of them, eventhough I'm not really sure if they'd remember me anyways.

Yeah it happened a few times back in H.S.

I remember this 1 chick, bangin Colombian girl, had it bad for me and she was 1 of my g/s at the time's good friends

She was like " oh gimme ur number just in case you need sum1 to talk to about Jackie cuz i kno she can be a B-word at times"

Gave it to her, ended up copping knowledge a few weeks later AFTER i broke up with the other girl and we ended up being together for close to 3 years
pimp.gif

the only man's number i have ever asked for was my dad's when i got a new cell phone i dont ask men for their numbers, or anyone for that matter.

Originally Posted by dunks87

the only man's number i have ever asked for was my dad's when i got a new cell phone i dont ask men for their numbers, or anyone for that matter.

i don't play...one time my daddy asked me if i wanted a piano..i said no...he asked why...i said cause...i don't play!!
laugh.gif

i see what you did there, but you did not see what we're going to do with it.

I've had it happen a lot and either the chick was ugly with confidence, or drunk.

The worst one was at Dave & Busters in Milpitas, I'm chillin with my boy and I look across the bar and two fine @#% chicks are waving at us. I play it off because I had a girlfriend, but what do you know the two drunkies come stumbling over. One chick was Filipino and it was her birthday, and the other was latino and she was bringing her friend out for her birthday.

We chit chat for like a minute, and they are trying to go to some party so we decide to follow them to the party. So we leave Dave & Busters, and head to my boys car. The girls tell us to meet them by the movie theatre they are in a grey mustang, we meet them there, and they head out towards main street in milpitas heading to san jose. We are trying to keep up with the girls but they smashin down the street, swerving through a bunch of lanes, they shouldn't have been driving, we should have driven them. As they approached Montaque the light turned red, but they smashed on through and then *SMACK* a freaking mini van runs right in there side hella hard. The entire passenger side was caved in, I should have never let them get behind the wheel -_-

Me and my boy didn't know what to do, I wanted to get out and help, but he didn't want to get in trouble, since at the time he was going through the San Francisco police academy, so the dude took off -_- To this day I have no idea what happened to them, and it haunts me.
I COULD TELL YOU FEEL GUILTY

CAUSE THAT STORY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC
laugh.gif

BUT YEAH I HAVE HAD FEMALES SLIDE ME THEY NUMBER BEFORE THO

THEY WASN'T THAT GOOD LOOKIN' THO

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

i see what you did there, but you did not see what we're going to do with it.

oh i guess i kind of walked right into that one...lol

has happened on a couple of occasions. I got used to it though after the 2nd time. I got bagged but I panned lol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ok so what if his story has nothing to do with the topic.you aint gotta yell at the dude

I can't recall ever asking a guy for his number. I've given mine without the guy asking first though.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ok so what if his story has nothing to do with the topic. you aint gotta yell at the dude
CHECK EVERY POST I DONE....

....ooooOOH....

This is in all honesty, which is something i obviously post all the time. Now I don't have too much pride or w/e, but I've never had to ask for agirl's number, except when I lost it
laugh.gif
. My current girl for over 2years, after talkin on AIM for a good minute
laugh.gif
, she finally was like***_***_**** if you want to call. Girls recently just facebook me their number or ask me, but they know I have a girl so it's KINDA different.

Oh and it doesn't really feel like anything to me. It's just the way it is, so far.

I've had chicks aggressively try to get at me, never asked for the digits though. I've been shown naked pics and called out the blue, even called me gay when i didn't jump on em. Not emasculating to me though, just saves me work.

wow.
laugh.gif

Who the hell be gassin these chicks?

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Originally Posted by One Love

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

grin.gif
You honestly make way too many male/female "relationship" or social type threads girl.

And do you mean like, she just came from left field, approaching me in public asking for my number? If so, never.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
Most of the time, girls will tell me that I come off "rude/mean" in person.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

And this boy Geronimo talking about his science-fair buddy asking for his number. You and I know she only asked for the sole purpose of her getting the work done, a good grade and after that's all said and done your joint would immediately be removed from her contact list.
laugh.gif
[Hell Rell] Stooopid. [/Hell Rell]

then why the hell did she invite me to her Quince in june, 4 months after the science fair
indifferent.gif
because she feels sorry for you. After all, you do look like a poor homeless kid that sells chiclets to people on the border. YNS my friend, YNS.

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
your not smashing at all, she just wants a gift, if you were here partner then yes maybe she would have been interested...

"WE GOT EM."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I've had chicks aggressively try to get at me, never asked for the digits though. I've been shown naked pics and called out the blue, even called me gay when i didn't jump on em. Not emasculating to me though, just saves me work.

wow.
laugh.gif

Who the hell be gassin these chicks?

chicks play the gay card because they cant deal with the rejection.

like 'no im not gay, ur just a bit too plump and unattractive for my tastes'
laugh.gif

yeah it happens more than i realized.
to be honest, i dont think i've asked a girl for her number since middle school.
they either ask me for mine or just give me theirs without asking.
it just so happens to be like that. not that i mind either
laugh.gif

I have definitely asked in the past...sometimes guys waste to much time on the ladi-da-BS-talk...ask for the number already...anyways, bold and confident Inever had a problem, i even bagged my husband too...
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom