FEMA sources confirm coming Martial Law

morpheus.JPG

FREE.....YOUR....MIND

I feel dumb for thinking nothing of those two humvees we saw when we drove down to visit Savannah.

Some of you are beyond stupid. You don't always have to take things to one extreme or the other.

Dont know if most of you know how U.S government works,but congress is going to have to pass marshal law with a 2/3rd majority vote in the house, to get thaton something that hasn't be proposed yet and to get it done before the Elections is damn near impossible. I wouldn't worry, had this been a year fromnow, or a year ago it'd be a problem.

^ That's rather wishful thinking, considering all the raping done to the Constitution during this administration. If they want Marshall Law, it'll beupon us and there's nothing we can do, so don't even worry about it.

It's all fear propaganda. They WANT you to be scared so you'll surrender your rights. That's why they tried to make the financial bailout seem sodire and urgent, so they could pass that legislation with unconstitutional provisions in it before anyone caught on.

There's no doubt that something really drastic is going to happen in the not too distant future, but it's going to be another ploy to get people toconform to their agenda. Elevate your consciousness and think critically.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I gotta be honest, I really don't see this happening. Curfews? C'mon now.

theres been under 18 curfews in VA for a minute now, if u under 18 and out passed 12 thats a ticket brother.

^^^ State Law and Federal Law are very different.

(Ex. the stupid law about sagging pants. That would never fly on the Federal level)

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

^ That's rather wishful thinking, considering all the raping done to the Constitution during this administration. If they want Marshall Law, it'll be upon us and there's nothing we can do, so don't even worry about it.

It's all fear propaganda. They WANT you to be scared so you'll surrender your rights. That's why they tried to make the financial bailout seem so dire and urgent, so they could pass that legislation with unconstitutional provisions in it before anyone caught on.

There's no doubt that something really drastic is going to happen in the not too distant future, but it's going to be another ploy to get people to conform to their agenda. Elevate your consciousness and think critically.
Same goes for the Patriot Act. The atmosphere after 9/11 with all the fear and panic was exactly what they wanted.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I gotta be honest, I really don't see this happening. Curfews? C'mon now.

theres been under 18 curfews in VA for a minute now, if u under 18 and out passed 12 thats a ticket brother.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Curfews for minors is nothing new brother.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Dont know if most of you know how U.S government works,but congress is going to have to pass marshal law with a 2/3rd majority vote in the house, to get that on something that hasn't be proposed yet and to get it done before the Elections is damn near impossible. I wouldn't worry, had this been a year from now, or a year ago it'd be a problem.

Actually Bush gave himself power to undermine congress he has been doing it his whole entire presidental term.

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

Ha! Is this 'Scare people on NT day'?

ALL I have to say is that it doesn't hurt to be armed. I mean, not just because of what's going on now, but you never know what situations may occur that will put you and your family in danger. Besides, you can have some fun hunting for deer or ducks or practicing at a gun range. I recommend that you should at least have a shot gun, a rifle and a pistol. I love Sigs!

I'm just saying... If civil unrest here in the US becomes more of a reality, Do you want to go peacefully in zipstrips cuff. Go down fighting. Resources will be very limited. I would not be surprised if they slaughtered us if food supplies became an issue arise.

I have been saying this for months, no one seems to take these issues seriously though. The end is nigh.

Originally Posted by theone2401

Dont know if most of you know how U.S government works,but congress is going to have to pass marshal law with a 2/3rd majority vote in the house, to get that on something that hasn't be proposed yet and to get it done before the Elections is damn near impossible. I wouldn't worry, had this been a year from now, or a year ago it'd be a problem.

Actually Bush gave himself power to undermine congress he has been doing it his whole entire presidental term.

I hear this often but no one ever seems to cite examples. Care to elaborate with a few?

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

I hear this often but no one ever seems to cite examples. Care to elaborate with a few?

Originally Posted by 5th Platoon

http://www.dailynewscaster.com/2008/10/08/army-prepares-america-for-martial-law/
Bush planning martial law
FEMA sources have told Madsen today that the Bush administration is putting final touches on a plan that would initiate martial law in the event of continuing economic collapse causing massive social unrest, bank closures resulting in violence
Y'all act like this is some big surprise.

If that scenario occurred anywhere, martial law would be implemented.

Bush isn't "planning" anything.

early90s wrote:

Thanks Bruh ?I was going to post some long stuff that probably wouldnt be read.

Anyway there are also these things called executive orders.

I know this is going to make it worst but here goes

Can anyone substantiate his claims about China and France?

No speakers on my computer here at work.

Immunity from war crimes. What else?

I think that's it for now. If I recall correctly this all came about during the start of the Iraq war, I think that is how the war started, they grantedhim executive power.

^^^ so they GAVE him the power...

I'm just playing devils advocate.

well as stupid of a person that bush is he managed to deceive congress, and all of america for that.

Back
Top Bottom