FEMALE CELEBS WITHOUT MAKEUP

Jordin Sparks >>>

article-2620317-1D93A70300000578-523_312x719.jpg

More pics in link

Can't wait to see the people that reply to those pics of her :lol:

EDIT: SC kid SC kid dang man you had me thinking this was the draya thread for a minute :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Caked on make up didnt get poppin like this til kim k blew up...this is what happens when a professional make up artist becomes the biggest "star" on the hollywood scene

Snooki looks better w/o makeup, always thought she was ugly on that show.

I guess the weight loss helps, too.

Miley never looks good, ever.

My girl, Natalie, tho :pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
Caked on make up didnt get poppin like this til kim k blew up...this is what happens when a professional make up artist becomes the biggest "star" on the hollywood scene

man how old are you?

women been doing this dumb *****

Makeup was never this rampant. In the past few years the quality has shot up dramastically. dragqueens and chicks going on prom went this hard with makeup. nowadays u rarely see a chick without makeup on

Makeup was never this rampant. In the past few years the quality has shot up dramastically. dragqueens and chicks going on prom went this hard with makeup. nowadays u rarely see a chick without makeup on

Are you remedial?

You're obviously young.

Females in the 80's were way crazier with makeup than females are now.

It was even common for dudes wore makeup in the 80's :lol:

Last edited:

Are you remedial?

You're obviously young.

The 80's were way crazier with makeup than females are now.

It was even common for dudes wore makeup in the 80's
laugh.gif
i think he recently graduated middle school and the girls around him started wearing more and more makeup

Are you remedial?

You're obviously young.

The 80's were way crazier with makeup than females are now.

It was even common for dudes wore makeup in the 80's :lol:
i think he recently graduated middle school and the girls around him started wearing more and more makeup

:smh: Didn't even get a chance to taste the 90s. Born in the 2 thousands N' ****

it's almost to the point where makeup is worse than excessive weave. some females cake it on so much that it's basically an actual mask. a girl that I went to high school with is into fashion/makeup and such and she posts some of her work on facebook, the transformations are so dramatic that it's almost like surgery. It's amazing yet sad at the same time; I'm sure those girls' self esteem is astronomical after they leave the session, but what happens after it wipes off? I just listened/watched beyonce's pretty hurts video and its wild how much emphasis is placed on women's appearance in this country... and it ain't changing no time soon.

it's almost to the point where makeup is worse than excessive weave. some females cake it on so much that it's basically an actual mask. a girl that I went to high school with is into fashion/makeup and such and she posts some of her work on facebook, the transformations are so dramatic that it's almost like surgery. It's amazing yet sad at the same time; I'm sure those girls' self esteem is astronomical after they leave the session, but what happens after it wipes off? I just listened/watched beyonce's pretty hurts video and its wild how much emphasis is placed on women's appearance in this country... and it ain't changing no time soon.

It's us guy that needs to be blamed.

Every girl always feels like they need to be prettier than the next because they think guys will leave them for another.

Us guys have it wayyyy easier than females in society.

Back
Top Bottom