Female Driver Compilation WOW

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Such a easy spot to back up in and she couldnt do it...

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seen this clip before, always cracks me up when dude just hops on and just parks the care after the chick struggled for so long.

Women are bad drivers. Women in SUV's =
grin.gif
(Cali dudes know what I'm talkin' 'bout).

tired.gif
My mom has a Tahoe and a Silverado enough said.

The politically correct thread title should be: Really, really, really, really bad drivers that happen to be female.

The best part was how he parked it
laugh.gif

Why do some people even attempt to back into a spot when they know it will take them forever to do.....just pull it in forward and back out easily when you getdone :smh

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at the car flipping over when it crashed into the gate
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the last one "oops it was a man"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the entire video, so true....
laugh.gif

how the hell do you flip your car by hitting a gate. I could just imagine how confused/pissed her husband was after hearing the story.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seen this clip before, always cracks me up when dude just hops on and just parks the care after the chick struggled for so long.

Women are bad drivers. Women in SUV's =
grin.gif
(Cali dudes know what I'm talkin' 'bout).
mad.gif

The video was funny, but then I realized that once I get on the road, I'll have to deal with that kind of driving like usual...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

The best part was how he parked it
laugh.gif

Why do some people even attempt to back into a spot when they know it will take them forever to do.....just pull it in forward and back out easily when you get done :smh

I have significantly damaged 2 cars and lost a cell phone due to woman driving in NYC. I know about this first hand.

Back
Top Bottom