Female NT opinion... guys also feel free to chime in.

Originally Posted by Smashing

Originally Posted by Meagaveli

Sidenote: I have a question because I'm REALLY confused about this board. I'm the one who bumped up that random thoughts thread the other day. Am I going to get banned/in trouble because of that? How old must a thread be for you NOT to be able to bump it? How long does a thread have to be inactive with a response for you to get in trouble for bumping it up or replying to it? I'm only asking in here because this thread is getting a lot of replies right now.

Don't bump old threads, if you do bump, add something meaningful, not some dumb one liner that's only funny to you. Genuine sensible replies.

Don't feed the troll.

what kinda whip you push?
Also posted in a diff thread.
6170_132570922037_512082037_3052065_4788349_n.jpg

I don't know if the car itself will be able to increase game??? I've never tried.
pimp.gif

GT? man broads don't give a @$## about horsepower. Get an ac/lex something german or some truck and you set.

GT? man broads don't give a @$## about horsepower. Get an ac/lex something german or some truck and you set.
Paid upfront and couldn't boot the GT... Like you said, ladies don't know the difference
roll.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Paid upfront and couldn't boot the GT... Like you said, ladies don't know the difference
roll.gif

Truth
laugh.gif
I drive a '99 Land Rover Discovery and broads steadyscreamin' "Ooooww gurl he push a RANGE Rover, Imma ask him for a ride."
grin.gif

for some odd reason I've had more girls approach me at partys like "whatsup witchu" when I was fat/60lbs heavier than where I'm currently at.I've gotten a ****load amount of smiles now thoug from the females especially when I get that fresh cut. I haven't hit up a party in a bitthough and I barely drink now..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by The Takeover

I'm starting to think the initiate or masturbate thing is true...... I miss HS, back when females would come to me instead of vice versa...
Just got out of HS last summer, needless to say my amount of females associates has decreased, mostly because I don't have the heart to go though the cat and mouse games females play when YOU pursue them.
Also I've grown accustomed to the female liking me more than I liked her, yes, I am afraid of rejection and most of the time won't make the first move smh.
Oh well we'll see how everything goes when I start college...

/Blog
If you're gettin in less females post graduation then you did in HS, you're doing it really really wrong.

Originally Posted by toast1985

...I tend to act off of eye contact, and tell them to stop flirting with me. Most usually chuckle, or act really coy.
This my go to right here. It's kind of corny/cute but I gotta real nice smile and if I say something jokingly in good mannered fun most girlsdig it.

I don't think there's much hope for OP though.
ohwell.gif

IMO there are only 4 sure shot ways to get that P.
#1- walk up to shorty real smoothlike, but make sure you have an obvious erection. look her dead in the eyes and ask her what her favorite flavor popsiclesare; but dont let her answer, instead immediately punch her in the chest and ask her what shes tryin to suck.
#2- start up a casual convo wit a chick, nothin too serious, jus small talk crack a couple of jokes n ask her about herself. Once she seems good andcomfortable wit u get serious for a moment. take a walk with her somewhere quiet and grab her hand. gaze into each others eyes and whisper in her ear"you're fat." tell her she's worthless and nobody will ever like her and she's lucky that you're even interested.
#3- park outside of an elementary school in a white van with window tints. keep a couch in the back of it with a bowl of assorted candies. once school letsout, you look for the one's who havent been picked up yet; offer sum candy. Tell her u work for disney and ur name is bovice or viking and mickey mouseneeds her help.
#4- tell her shes a jump off 40bag jezebell thats handled more sausage than jimmy dean. Degrade her and disrespect her infront of her grandmother. Directlydismiss any and all opinions she has and make no eye contact. stare straight at her chest and ask her pink or brown. above all, let her know she is inferior.Scallywags love that $#^+. You'll b swimmin in P in no time like r kelly's chick.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

roll.gif

Truth
laugh.gif
I drive a '99 Land Rover Discovery and broads steady screamin' "Ooooww gurl he push a RANGE Rover, Imma ask him for a ride."
grin.gif

man you might get a top of the line nba player goldigger if you cop the discovery II with them lights.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

roll.gif

Truth
laugh.gif
I drive a '99 Land Rover Discovery and broads steady screamin' "Ooooww gurl he push a RANGE Rover, Imma ask him for a ride."
grin.gif

I just happen to be somewhat of a car freak ..most of what you're saying is right
smh.gif
laugh.gif
but don't underestimate us all the time
wink.gif

and nice V6 stang brett..::giggles::

My V6 has more horse power than homeboys buss pass so I'm content.

I will try my social experiment this week, and post results. Thanks for tips

My V6 has more horse power than homeboys buss pass so I'm content.

I will try my social experiment this week, and post results. Thanks for tips
What you gonna find is that a few girls will like your car and the rest won't care...

I just wanna kno what the females feel is the right
time/place to get approached? Sometimes it looks
like yall dont wanna be bothered at all when on the
move, and then the club scene is just too much at times.

Sometimes it looks ike yall dont wanna be bothered at all when on the move,
sometimes that's the case.

most of the its just a defense mechanism to weed some of the losers out so they won't approach.

as long as she's not on the phone etc you should be good to go.

Originally Posted by djphame1

cant help bruh.. i have no game.. jus 6'8 and a goofy smile.. *shrugs*

6'8??
embarassed.gif

I love a tall man, I can't help it
Originally Posted by Meagaveli

Originally Posted by AJChick23

^ You can't trust your S.O. around your friends and visa versa?

laugh.gif
what kind of backstabbing people are you dating/friends with?
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well usually the guys I'm with are very attractive and people actually want to sleep with them.

And?? You still obviously hang around backstabbing people if you can't trust them.

To OP, either you click or you don't
I'm not rich so I don't expect a guy I meet my age to be rich
I'm not going to expect more than what I'm bringing to the table
I just want ambition

Smh at ya'll thinking ALL girls don't know anything about cars. As AJChick said, don't underestimate us! Anyways, uber late but the time differenceis killing me..

For me to be interested in a guy he has to 'click' with me on some level or another. Of course my interest is going to be piqued if I find himattractive. Whoever says that it doesn't count doesn't know a lot.
I'm on that sporting thing. If you play or are interested in sports that I am (oh hai rugby boys
laugh.gif
), you'll have immediate points. If I can hold a decent convo with you aboutit, more points.
Cliche, but if you can make me laugh, be it a lame impersonation, joke or an amazingly hilarious quote, more points.

Oh and the height thing... You're good if you're taller than me.. 5'7"
nerd.gif

Edit: Ooo Kim you're onto one with the ambition! I love a guy who's got hopes and dreams and big plans for himself.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Sometimes it looks ike yall dont wanna be bothered at all when on the move,
sometimes that's the case.

most of the its just a defense mechanism to weed some of the losers out so they won't approach.

as long as she's not on the phone etc you should be good to go.

But that can also weed off some of the good guys.

If a female puts up the "i dont wanna be bothered" front, im not gonna try, because more than half are stuck up or really dont wanna be bothered atall.

a girl (i'll include guys also) know within the first 15 seconds if they will sleep with you or not.

whether this leads to a relationship i don't know. but the sleeping part is done and over, so attraction is still 75% i'd argue.

once your in you can only screw it up by opening your mouth and being an idiot. This goes both ways too.

6'1 btw here...i'm scared off of the short chicks though...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom