Female NT opinion... guys also feel free to chime in.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

is meagaveli a real person? this is absurd.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

chemistry. you can be "perfect", but if you are not perfect for each other, if your personalities don't coincide, then it's really a no go.

this. I'll let %!+! on my "list" slide if he's a good dude and we get along great. I love tall guys tho. They always catch my eye and I'll give them a small pass even if they aren't that cute if they are tall.

wow, homegirl is like 2 ft 3 in.

Originally Posted by Executive76

how backwards. you're 4'10 everybody makes you look like a kid
eyes.gif

smh.gif
some of these comments

with a guy its like a protected feeling...with a girl she's just tall and cant do anything for me...

Just want to know what I'm missing in able for a chick to actually come talk to me.... does this even happen?? ahah
i've done it but its not a regular thing...most of the time its at a club/party or on a dare...

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

This has gotten outta hand.
The reason why I posed the question is simple. Although confident without being cocky, I've never been hit on by a girl. I've never been approached or even smiled at. I do my BEST effort to not mean mug etc.

INS, although when formally introduced to a chick I'm able to make it happen.

-Nice car
-disposable income
-hygienic
-very basic style, dark fitting clothing
-6'-0"
-in shape (although not Ethan Hunt)
-relatively attractive facial structure
-clean complexion
-no physical defects
-not ******ed
-personable, approachable
-personality blah blah blah

Just want to know what I'm missing in able for a chick to actually come talk to me.... does this even happen?? ahah
How old are you? (just curious)
nerd.gif

Girls do approach guys (I don't though. *ducks*) but maybe you should also take some initiative. You seem a bit caught up in the superficial thingsthough, which can help but...the whole package needs to be there. What kind of girls do you like? What kind of things are you into (music, movies, whatever)? You going for quality or quantity? Next time you see a girl that you think you're into, chat her up and see what happens. Personally, the first thing thatreally gets my attention is when a guy literally TALKS to me. Don't just bumrush a chick asking her name and phone number. Make small talk with someone youthink would be receptive and see where it goes.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Smashing

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

chemistry. you can be "perfect", but if you are not perfect for each other, if your personalities don't coincide, then it's really a no go.

this. I'll let %!+! on my "list" slide if he's a good dude and we get along great. I love tall guys tho. They always catch my eye and I'll give them a small pass even if they aren't that cute if they are tall.

wow, homegirl is like 2 ft 3 in.

indifferent.gif

Chicks generally don't like to approach dudes. Unless she's that type of female. you should just approach whoever you're interested in, then youwont have to worry about getting passed up.

Originally Posted by Executive76

how backwards. you're 4'10 everybody makes you look like a kid
eyes.gif

smh.gif
some of these comments

with a guy its like a protected feeling...with a girl she's just tall and cant do anything for me...

i've done it but its not a regular thing...most of the time its at a club/party or on a dare...
I just recently "made the first move" in a very LONG time (Facebook fliriting FTW) I tried it once before in college and dude totallyplayed my life and didn't even respond!
laugh.gif
grin.gif

But other than that, I don't ever approach first.

and yea, Meagavelli kinda wild right now
grin.gif

Yeah I'm 5'9, and I'm too short. These tall dudes got it made, I'm flat out hatin'. I dress nice, I'm good looking, own apartment,inbetween whips (I'll be back up shortly, last whip pooped out a week ago)...and I have very nice physique (6-8 pac abs, nice chest, defined arms).

...Yet these tall muh +!#@### always get run. Its like God had to make a clear difference between me and that 6'4 dude...Whats crazy is those cats can beugly as %%!@, and chicks will still give them play. I remember one dude from college, this dude was like 6'4 230lbs, light skinned w/ wavy hair...He had tosmash every single chick that ever looked at him. I remember telling him that "God placed you on this earth to smash any girl you want, your like a 1 of20" or something crazy...and he knew it was true.

Originally Posted by Club29

The reason why I posed the question is simple. Although confident without being cocky, I've never been hit on by a girl. I've never been approached or even smiled at. I do my BEST effort to not mean mug etc.

-Nice car
-disposable income
-hygienic
-6'-0"
-clean complexion
-no physical defects
-not ******ed

most women wont approach, unfortunately.

its always us that gotta talk to them

I heard this somewhere, and it definitely makes sense.

"initiate, or masturbate"
Damn, that sums it up right there.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

-Nice car
-disposable income
-hygienic
-6'-0"
-clean complexion
-no physical defects
-not ******ed

nerd.gif

Girls do approach guys (I don't though. *ducks*) but maybe you should also take some initiative. You seem a bit caught up in the superficial things though, which can help but...the whole package needs to be there. What kind of girls do you like? What kind of things are you into (music, movies, whatever)? You going for quality or quantity? Next time you see a girl that you think you're into, chat her up and see what happens. Personally, the first thing that really gets my attention is when a guy literally TALKS to me. Don't just bumrush a chick asking her name and phone number. Make small talk with someone you think would be receptive and see where it goes.
nerd.gif
20 y.o
Great post. I agree, although the superficial items were listed first, the society we live in with Ed Hardy True Religion toting, personality-less douche bagsgetting all the attention....smh

Like many other guys, I find it difficult to just randomly come up with a decent conversation starter on the fly... without knowing the individual regardlessof male or female. In the off chance I do see a girl I'm interested in, there won't be much time to muster up conversations about life or whatever;which is why the male species has predominantly resorted to NAME AND NUMBER NOW.

Regardless, the purpose of this exercise is to figure out what it actually takes (if it exists) to have a female approach the male. Remember, this excludes allclub life and other wise alcohol supplemented situations.

Originally Posted by columbiasneaks

6'3" football player in the buildinnnnn

i see this slowly turning into the male draft
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Joe Cam is def. my first pick with akuralt in a close second...

Originally Posted by toast1985

Yeah I'm 5'9, and I'm too short. These tall dudes got it made, I'm flat out hatin'. I dress nice, I'm good looking, own apartment, inbetween whips (I'll be back up shortly, last whip pooped out a week ago)...and I have very nice physique (6-8 pac abs, nice chest, defined arms).

...Yet these tall muh +!#@### always get run. Its like God had to make a clear difference between me and that 6'4 dude...Whats crazy is those cats can be ugly as %%!@, and chicks will still give them play. I remember one dude from college, this dude was like 6'4 230lbs, light skinned w/ wavy hair..He had to smash every single chick that ever looked at him. I remember telling him that "God placed you on this earth to smash any girl you want, your like a 1 of 20" or something crazy...and he knew it was true.

I Woulda Smashed
laugh.gif
...Sorry

Originally Posted by Dylishis

-Nice car
-disposable income
-hygienic
-6'-0"
-clean complexion
-no physical defects
-not ******ed

nerd.gif

Girls do approach guys (I don't though. *ducks*) but maybe you should also take some initiative. You seem a bit caught up in the superficial things though, which can help but...the whole package needs to be there. What kind of girls do you like? What kind of things are you into (music, movies, whatever)? You going for quality or quantity? Next time you see a girl that you think you're into, chat her up and see what happens. Personally, the first thing that really gets my attention is when a guy literally TALKS to me. Don't just bumrush a chick asking her name and phone number. Make small talk with someone you think would be receptive and see where it goes.
nerd.gif
20 y.o
Great post. I agree, although the superficial items were listed first, the society we live in with Ed Hardy True Religion toting, personality-less douche bags getting all the attention....smh

Like many other guys, I find it difficult to just randomly come up with a decent conversation starter on the fly... without knowing the individual regardless of male or female. In the off chance I do see a girl I'm interested in, there won't be much time to muster up conversations about life or whatever; which is why the male species has predominantly resorted to NAME AND NUMBER NOW.

Regardless, the purpose of this exercise is to figure out what it actually takes (if it exists) to have a female approach the male. Remember, this excludes all club life and other wise alcohol supplemented situations.

its really not that hard to start a convo...especially if you're in collage...name, where you from...what school you go to if there's more than one inyour area...major...blah blah blah

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Chicks generally don't like to approach dudes. Unless she's that type of female. you should just approach whoever you're interested in, then you wont have to worry about getting passed up.

Seems to be the common consensus. Let's evolve this post and ponder: What is the best way to approach a female without coming on too strong. Cna it bedefinitive? A conversation starter, without being a pickup line

Chicks generally don't like to approach dudes. Unless she's that type of female. you should just approach whoever you're interested in, then you wont have to worry about getting passed up.

Seems to be the common consensus. Let's evolve this post and ponder: What is the best way to approach a female without coming on too strong. Cna it be definitive? A conversation starter, without being a pickup line

Try not to be too generic. Say something random, or mention something about your immediate surroundings. Preferably something funny. chicks dig a sense ofhumor. Then you can get into the formalities like name, locale, etc. the key is not to come off like your coming on....

Originally Posted by toast1985

Yeah I'm 5'9, and I'm too short. These tall dudes got it made, I'm flat out hatin'. I dress nice, I'm good looking, own apartment, inbetween whips (I'll be back up shortly, last whip pooped out a week ago)...and I have very nice physique (6-8 pac abs, nice chest, defined arms).

...Yet these tall muh +!#@### always get run. Its like God had to make a clear difference between me and that 6'4 dude...Whats crazy is those cats can be ugly as %%!@, and chicks will still give them play. I remember one dude from college, this dude was like 6'4 230lbs, light skinned w/ wavy hair...He had to smash every single chick that ever looked at him. I remember telling him that "God placed you on this earth to smash any girl you want, your like a 1 of 20" or something crazy...and he knew it was true.

Hahahaha U Literally praised him

I dunno about that tall dude **@#, but dudes with nice whips get play easy. Not wifey material, but easy smash.

I disagree with this statement. None of the girls that have approached me are that type of female. Well... only 1
eyes.gif

Seems to be the common consensus. Let's evolve this post and ponder: What is the best way to approach a female without coming on too strong. Cna it be definitive? A conversation starter, without being a pickup line
I usually just make an obvious observation, if they're looking sophisticated I call them out on it. I rarely compliment natural beauty.

...I tend to act off of eye contact, and tell them to stop flirting with me. Most usually chuckle, or act really coy.

i really hate tall dudes with a passion. seriously.
5'4 FTML.
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

i get the "you're so cute" every once in a while but thats due to the fact because i have a baby face and unbelievable short,basically saying imadorable.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

its a hit and miss for most girls, and most of the times its a miss
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

I disagree with this statement. None of the girls that have approached me are that type of female. Well... only 1
eyes.gif

I think you misread what I meant. By "that type" i meant the type who would approach you. They did, so they were.

Try not to be too generic. Say something random, or mention something about your immediate surroundings. Preferably something funny. chicks dig a sense of humor. Then you can get into the formalities like name, locale, etc. the key is not to come off like your coming on....
I suppose if there was an end all be all conversation starter, it'd become exactly that.
initiate or masturbate!

Back
Top Bottom