Female NTers Appreciation.. Vol..??

roll.gif
since she said that, I just got 4 new followers. Gracias.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

smh at people comin from twitter. i blame people like "@niketalkgeneral" "@niketalkreject" etc

smh at them putting niketalk in their sn...complete disregard for rule #1.
Rule #1 is voided if it is used to bring women on board.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

smh at people comin from twitter. i blame people like "@niketalkgeneral" "@niketalkreject" etc

grin.gif
no it is not voided. people need to learn the social rules & regulations of NT before you come on here
all these twitter broads dont know how to do these things. just like that stank broad katiejayde/hersole

ElCubanoDel510 wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:

grin.gif

Actually niketalkreject was on NT here b4 twitter!

Originally Posted by I Make My Own Path

ElCubanoDel510 wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:

grin.gif

no it is not voided. people need to learn the social rules & regulations of NT before you come on here
all these twitter broads dont know how to do these things. just like that stank broad katiejayde/hersole

and has it ever been confirmed that her sole is even a female? meagavelli, where you at with the verdict??

also, i'd rather have less females on the board than have it flooded with attention ***** females. i appreciate the solid nt females who contribute withsubstantial posts...not just "
smile.gif
" and pics.
this goes for the males too. phillynas with his typical "
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
" replies...not appreciated.

Originally Posted by SaywhatYawant

ElCubanoDel510 wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:

grin.gif

Actually niketalkreject was on NT here b4 twitter!

Correct
smile.gif
lol

you can't get mad at twitter....

what about the chicks that's here cuz of jjb?
and chicks that's here cuz of a dude they was messn' wit'?

dumb people come from everywhere, and everybody is here cuz SOMEONE obviously broke the rule about NT. I honestly don't even know how I found out aboutNiketalk---

This is a thread about NT females being appreciated, and I havent done anything yet, but these females wanna jump all on me already. LOLLL.. need to relax andhave fun. Thats why you're on here correct? ...

Do you

smile.gif

ElCubanoDel510 wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:

grin.gif

and has it ever been confirmed that her sole is even a female? meagavelli, where you at with the verdict??

also, i'd rather have less females on the board than have it flooded with attention ***** females. i appreciate the solid nt females who contribute with substantial posts...not just "
smile.gif
" and pics.

i agree with everything you posted. attention %!+!!% FTMFL

and we all know damn well that HISSOLE/KevinJared aint no damn female.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

can i get the backstory on her sole? i was still banned when she's was booming.
nerd.gif

Lemme break it down for you..

I came on here, stirred up a little commotion, got a few people upset. Totally joking around, but people didnt take it that way, and they're still mad.

The end.

ElCubanoDel510 wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:

grin.gif

also, i'd rather have less females on the board than have it flooded with attention ***** females. i appreciate the solid nt females who contribute with substantial posts...not just "
smile.gif
" and pics.
this goes for the males too. phillynas with his typical "
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
" replies...not appreciated.

Also how I feel!

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

This is a thread about NT females being appreciated, and I havent done anything yet, but these females wanna jump all on me already. LOLLL.. need to relax and have fun. Thats why you're on here correct? ...

Do you

smile.gif
Why's everyone so angry now?

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

grin.gif
all these twitter broads dont know how to do these things. just like that stank broad [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]katiejayde/hersole[/color]

14m6rv8.gif

2rvzy88.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

And we're off

msbsj4.gif

Back
Top Bottom