Females And The Places They Enjoy Eating: Update: Dude Answers Back To NT

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Interesting:

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Successful Black Man Chronicals: Hood Joints and Restaurants[/h3]I only date suburban girls.. and there's a reason for that.  As tempting, intriguing, and sassy as a hood girl, ghetto girl, thug girl, hot girl, bad !#+%+, or whatever u wanna call her her may be, they certainly have a time and a place.  I was talkin to my friend the other day, who also happens to be a successful black man.  We are both attractive black males under 30 with our own houses, nice cars, and steady careers, which is atypical in DC, the place we were both born and raised. 

He was telling me about a theory of his, which basically says, if he asks a girl her favorite restaurant, and she says some run-of-the-mill place like Red Lobster, Ruby Tuesdays, TGIFridays, IHOP (lol), or Olive Garden, then she hasn't been ANYWHERE, which means no one has thought enough about her to take her anywhere, which means, she aint sh*t.  Deductive reasoning at its finest! 

He went on to say that the ghetto girl's perspective, or lack there of, when it comes to restaurants and life in general is so skewed and narrow that it's disgusting.  He said, ghetto girls are self restricted to ordering a few items whenever they go to a restaurant, i.e. buffalo wings, chicken tenders, burgers, chicken Cesar salad, and the ghetto exquisite dish, fettuccine Alfredo.  He also said that if you go to a restaurant with a black woman and she does not like the food, she WILL send it back, and odds are that you WILL be eating for free, and/or she will be talking to the manager.

There is a girl he knows, specifically, who is the poster child for this.  I doubt this will blog will get to her, so let me tell you what this chick did.  The menu did not have anything she wanted, so she ordered a chicken pasta dish.  When she ordered it, she asked the waiter if he had Alfredo sauce in the back (lol), and she gave the waiter specific instructions to basically customize the entire dish to be Fettuccine Alfredo (LOL).  So after she puts in her customized order, which they better get right!, she proceeds to make the following statement to him... with conviction, might I add.  ::ahem:: "ALL restaurants should have buffalo wings."  So he contests this statement by saying, "That doesn't make any sense at all.  What if you're at an Italian restaurant, or a seafood restaurant."  She refutes completely with this impregnable logic, "It don't matta; I don't care. All restaurants need to have buffalo wings." -_-

This is a perfect example of why ghetto girls will never get a good man (like myself) because you simply cannot take them places.   Imagine having an office dinner and taking her to dinner and her complaining about the food, or complaining about trying some sushi or something. Or imagine her showing up with some red weave in her hair lol

Trite.  And how did they manage to spell Chronicles incorrectly??

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Interesting:

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Successful Black Man Chronicals: Hood Joints and Restaurants[/h3]I only date suburban girls.. and there's a reason for that.  As tempting, intriguing, and sassy as a hood girl, ghetto girl, thug girl, hot girl, bad !#+%+, or whatever u wanna call her her may be, they certainly have a time and a place.  I was talkin to my friend the other day, who also happens to be a successful black man.  We are both attractive black males under 30 with our own houses, nice cars, and steady careers, which is atypical in DC, the place we were both born and raised. 

He was telling me about a theory of his, which basically says, if he asks a girl her favorite restaurant, and she says some run-of-the-mill place like Red Lobster, Ruby Tuesdays, TGIFridays, IHOP (lol), or Olive Garden, then she hasn't been ANYWHERE, which means no one has thought enough about her to take her anywhere, which means, she aint sh*t.  Deductive reasoning at its finest! 

He went on to say that the ghetto girl's perspective, or lack there of, when it comes to restaurants and life in general is so skewed and narrow that it's disgusting.  He said, ghetto girls are self restricted to ordering a few items whenever they go to a restaurant, i.e. buffalo wings, chicken tenders, burgers, chicken Cesar salad, and the ghetto exquisite dish, fettuccine Alfredo.  He also said that if you go to a restaurant with a black woman and she does not like the food, she WILL send it back, and odds are that you WILL be eating for free, and/or she will be talking to the manager.

There is a girl he knows, specifically, who is the poster child for this.  I doubt this will blog will get to her, so let me tell you what this chick did.  The menu did not have anything she wanted, so she ordered a chicken pasta dish.  When she ordered it, she asked the waiter if he had Alfredo sauce in the back (lol), and she gave the waiter specific instructions to basically customize the entire dish to be Fettuccine Alfredo (LOL).  So after she puts in her customized order, which they better get right!, she proceeds to make the following statement to him... with conviction, might I add.  ::ahem:: "ALL restaurants should have buffalo wings."  So he contests this statement by saying, "That doesn't make any sense at all.  What if you're at an Italian restaurant, or a seafood restaurant."  She refutes completely with this impregnable logic, "It don't matta; I don't care. All restaurants need to have buffalo wings." -_-

This is a perfect example of why ghetto girls will never get a good man (like myself) because you simply cannot take them places.   Imagine having an office dinner and taking her to dinner and her complaining about the food, or complaining about trying some sushi or something. Or imagine her showing up with some red weave in her hair lol

Trite.  And how did they manage to spell Chronicles incorrectly??

I hate nice expensives restaurants. Too much money to spend on food. Once a year special occasion thing, fine, or give me a nice $%* steak house but I don't want to spend $100 on some itty bitty plate of duck liver and fish eggs. Call me unrefined, I don't care. Just not my style. I know people go for the whole "experience" of fine dining and that's all well and good. Me? Give me some crab legs from Red Lobster, some cheesy biscuits and I'll take the 100$+ that wasn't spent on food and go do something that I enjoy.

I hate nice expensives restaurants. Too much money to spend on food. Once a year special occasion thing, fine, or give me a nice $%* steak house but I don't want to spend $100 on some itty bitty plate of duck liver and fish eggs. Call me unrefined, I don't care. Just not my style. I know people go for the whole "experience" of fine dining and that's all well and good. Me? Give me some crab legs from Red Lobster, some cheesy biscuits and I'll take the 100$+ that wasn't spent on food and go do something that I enjoy.

lol @ ghetto girls never getting a good man...

ive heard some guy say this before tho

^don't forget the fettuccine alfredo.

This thread reminds me of all those dennys videos threads.

^don't forget the fettuccine alfredo.

This thread reminds me of all those dennys videos threads.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Exactly. What makes the "ghetto" girls from this blog any different from the bourgeois girls who pick restaurants simply based on how expensive they are? Judging girls based on their restaurant choices FTL.

Chronicals
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Exactly. What makes the "ghetto" girls from this blog any different from the bourgeois girls who pick restaurants simply based on how expensive they are? Judging girls based on their restaurant choices FTL.

I think the point is lost through the thick air of superiority coming out this blog entry.
Personally I don't put that much thought to it.
If I want good sushi I'll go to Ru'sans or the Geisha House, if I want crack Alfredo Fettuccine I'll go to Red Lobster or Pasta Bella.
I like hood chicks, their people too.

I think the point is lost through the thick air of superiority coming out this blog entry.
Personally I don't put that much thought to it.
If I want good sushi I'll go to Ru'sans or the Geisha House, if I want crack Alfredo Fettuccine I'll go to Red Lobster or Pasta Bella.
I like hood chicks, their people too.

Another thought. Owner of said blog, and his cronies, are obviously suffering from Super ****** syndrome.(as told by "Critical perspectives on Sam Selvon"). They've ascend to heights unmatched by their neighborhood contemporaries, and have afforded themselves a now skewed pov on life. Notice the wording, a car, a steady job.. instead of.. acknowledging real goals.. degrees, a pursued career.
My question is, many times you can tell what your audience is about from one quick convo, yet.. they these females seem to continually make it to dinner dates?

These cats are feelin themselves, and the highs they get off of treating" someone that isn't as accomplished, then sitting back and laughing on it. No different from those of us who work in the so called "ol' boy network", and are subjected to similar, but subtle mental degradation on a daily basis.

Another thought. Owner of said blog, and his cronies, are obviously suffering from Super ****** syndrome.(as told by "Critical perspectives on Sam Selvon"). They've ascend to heights unmatched by their neighborhood contemporaries, and have afforded themselves a now skewed pov on life. Notice the wording, a car, a steady job.. instead of.. acknowledging real goals.. degrees, a pursued career.
My question is, many times you can tell what your audience is about from one quick convo, yet.. they these females seem to continually make it to dinner dates?

These cats are feelin themselves, and the highs they get off of treating" someone that isn't as accomplished, then sitting back and laughing on it. No different from those of us who work in the so called "ol' boy network", and are subjected to similar, but subtle mental degradation on a daily basis.

That blog entry was utterly idiotic. So if a poor girl whose amazing in general has only eaten at red lobster her entire life, your going to disregard her because that's all she knows and what she's used to because she couldn't afford anywhere else?

I think it's safe to say that this "attractive black man" is tooting his own horn a little bit and probably doesn't have much luck with the girls either.

P.S. Alfredo is gross.

That blog entry was utterly idiotic. So if a poor girl whose amazing in general has only eaten at red lobster her entire life, your going to disregard her because that's all she knows and what she's used to because she couldn't afford anywhere else?

I think it's safe to say that this "attractive black man" is tooting his own horn a little bit and probably doesn't have much luck with the girls either.

P.S. Alfredo is gross.

Eh it's a stereotype so it holds some sort of weight, but it's left to be seen. Suburban women ain't particularly $h*^ either tho they are some of the biggest skeezers I've come around... but props for being atypical.

Back
Top Bottom