Females And The Places They Enjoy Eating: Update: Dude Answers Back To NT

Eh it's a stereotype so it holds some sort of weight, but it's left to be seen. Suburban women ain't particularly $h*^ either tho they are some of the biggest skeezers I've come around... but props for being atypical.

[h3]Successful Black Man Chronicals: Hood Joints and Restaurants[/h3]

i means ims nots nos stephen hawkings ors anythings[/toki]

[h3]Successful Black Man Chronicals: Hood Joints and Restaurants[/h3]

i means ims nots nos stephen hawkings ors anythings[/toki]

Low maintenance broads that understand the significance of buffalo wings?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

I think the point is lost through the thick air of superiority coming out this blog entry.
Personally I don't put that much thought to it.
If I want good sushi I'll go to Ru'sans or the Geisha House, if I want crack Alfredo Fettuccine I'll go to Red Lobster or Pasta Bella.
I like hood chicks, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]their[/color] people too.
I usually don't point this out, but this single mistake disrupted your whole point for me.

I kept on thinking "their people did what?!?!?"

laugh.gif

I think the point is lost through the thick air of superiority coming out this blog entry.
If I want good sushi I'll go to Ru'sans or the Geisha House, if I want crack Alfredo Fettuccine I'll go to Red Lobster or Pasta Bella.
I usually don't point this out, but this single mistake disrupted your whole point for me.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Interesting:

[h3][/h3]
[h3]
[/h3]He was telling me about a theory of his, which basically says, if he asks a girl her favorite restaurant, and she says some run-of-the-mill place like Red Lobster, Ruby Tuesdays, TGIFridays, IHOP (lol), or Olive Garden, then she hasn't been ANYWHERE, which means no one has thought enough about her to take her anywhere, which means, she aint sh*t.  Deductive reasoning at its finest! 

laugh.gif
 did dis dude really just write this? like he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.. 
dudes' with "money" can be mad corny at times. 

DC, link to this gentleman's blog?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Interesting:

[h3][/h3]
[h3]
[/h3]He was telling me about a theory of his, which basically says, if he asks a girl her favorite restaurant, and she says some run-of-the-mill place like Red Lobster, Ruby Tuesdays, TGIFridays, IHOP (lol), or Olive Garden, then she hasn't been ANYWHERE, which means no one has thought enough about her to take her anywhere, which means, she aint sh*t.  Deductive reasoning at its finest! 

laugh.gif
 did dis dude really just write this? like he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.. 
dudes' with "money" can be mad corny at times. 

DC, link to this gentleman's blog?

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You get what I mean.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You get what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom