Females And The Places They Enjoy Eating: Update: Dude Answers Back To NT

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

dc was it you who was arguing with me about taking a date to places like applebees red lobster, etc ?
laugh.gif
maybe it wasn't you i don't really remember
roll.gif
Nah I didn't argue that with you. Any argument you have must have been with me huh
laugh.gif
no because i argued with SOMEONE about it and i could have sworn it was your avy ... idk  if we didn't argue bout that then i don't think we ever had an argument. stop instigating
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

dc was it you who was arguing with me about taking a date to places like applebees red lobster, etc ?
laugh.gif
maybe it wasn't you i don't really remember
roll.gif
Nah I didn't argue that with you. Any argument you have must have been with me huh
laugh.gif
no because i argued with SOMEONE about it and i could have sworn it was your avy ... idk  if we didn't argue bout that then i don't think we ever had an argument. stop instigating
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Smh @ black men thinking they're doing it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

laugh.gif

oh_he_mad.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

To behonest with you op, this blog wasnt even worth a discussion. Anyone that understands his misunderstanding (or simply, his view) wouldnt take the time to debate his logic/opinion/decisions unles you're trying to do something about it...

Now, with that said, op, I find it fascinating that you focus so much on what other men are doing. I mean, I pay attention to the general male population to an extent, but I remember another thread where you stated that you dont masturbate because it's hard for you to bare the thought that some other guy is having sex with a female while you're getting action with yourself... I dunno bro...

*shrugs*

Cosign on the first paragraph

However, although
roll.gif
, that was an unnecessary jab at OP.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Smh @ black men thinking they're doing it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

laugh.gif

oh_he_mad.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

To behonest with you op, this blog wasnt even worth a discussion. Anyone that understands his misunderstanding (or simply, his view) wouldnt take the time to debate his logic/opinion/decisions unles you're trying to do something about it...

Now, with that said, op, I find it fascinating that you focus so much on what other men are doing. I mean, I pay attention to the general male population to an extent, but I remember another thread where you stated that you dont masturbate because it's hard for you to bare the thought that some other guy is having sex with a female while you're getting action with yourself... I dunno bro...

*shrugs*

Cosign on the first paragraph

However, although
roll.gif
, that was an unnecessary jab at OP.

but I remember another thread where you stated that you dont masturbate because it's hard for you to bare the thought that some other guy is having sex with a female while you're getting action with yourself... I dunno bro...

roll.gif
roll.gif

but I remember another thread where you stated that you dont masturbate because it's hard for you to bare the thought that some other guy is having sex with a female while you're getting action with yourself... I dunno bro...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

[h3]
[h3]Successful Black Man Chronicles: "He Hate Me: A Tale of Misguided Anger" Pt. 1[/h3]
[/h3]

roll.gif
roll.gif

[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]this uncle tom is feelin' himself for no damn reason.. [/font]
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]queue the * successful blackman memes* for this clown[/font]

The successful black man meme represents everything negative about black men......
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

[h3]
[h3]Successful Black Man Chronicles: "He Hate Me: A Tale of Misguided Anger" Pt. 1[/h3]
[/h3]

roll.gif
roll.gif

[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]this uncle tom is feelin' himself for no damn reason.. [/font]
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]queue the * successful blackman memes* for this clown[/font]

The successful black man meme represents everything negative about black men......
nerd.gif

9jlhg0.jpg

1pbdi0.jpg

8yysyu.jpg

9jlhg0.jpg

1pbdi0.jpg

8yysyu.jpg

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

^Explain Potato.
(I think I know what you're getting at though)
First and foremost, I find it funny that DC (of all NTers) found this guy's blog.
1. I just find it funny how NTers constantly bash on women (no good ones left, they are all $)(&#, etc.) and this one dude that has a sentiment that basically sounds like it came straight from NT, and everyone bashes him. Again, I'm not hating but I could see DC saying something like this and getting a pass or people cosigning him. 

2. I also find it funny that people are getting onto this guy for calling himself successful when half the dudes on here would label themselves as a successful, ________ man. I'll admit, his response was nothing more than him rambling his justification for his attitude, but that is besides the point. Until I read the comments, I assumed this was an NTers blog that DC had found.

Thats just my 2 cents.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

^Explain Potato.
(I think I know what you're getting at though)
First and foremost, I find it funny that DC (of all NTers) found this guy's blog.
1. I just find it funny how NTers constantly bash on women (no good ones left, they are all $)(&#, etc.) and this one dude that has a sentiment that basically sounds like it came straight from NT, and everyone bashes him. Again, I'm not hating but I could see DC saying something like this and getting a pass or people cosigning him. 

2. I also find it funny that people are getting onto this guy for calling himself successful when half the dudes on here would label themselves as a successful, ________ man. I'll admit, his response was nothing more than him rambling his justification for his attitude, but that is besides the point. Until I read the comments, I assumed this was an NTers blog that DC had found.

Thats just my 2 cents.

That N is bougie as hell.

Low matainence women are appreciated, as long as they don't have extra attitude i'm good.

And i must be one hood *+$, ignorant *+$ negro (who lives in Fairfax County, VA 
eyes.gif
) cause I still consider Red Lobster expensive, I guess my dad's cheapness rubbed off on me
grin.gif

That N is bougie as hell.

Low matainence women are appreciated, as long as they don't have extra attitude i'm good.

And i must be one hood *+$, ignorant *+$ negro (who lives in Fairfax County, VA 
eyes.gif
) cause I still consider Red Lobster expensive, I guess my dad's cheapness rubbed off on me
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom