Females Being More Promiscuous

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

This topic has been beat to death on NT.

602__image_09.jpg

Interesting ... Quoted from another thread.
Best Explanation.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

JsindaA wrote:

kix4kix wrote:

finnns2003 wrote:

lol. true love is an artificial illusion my friends. if it was possible, it died out a couple generations ago when people still held good values and
innocence. don't be naive, although the masses wouldn't understand.

Sad but true, men weren't meant to be monogamous, women were.

indifferent.gif
Where did
this mindset even come from seriously? It doesn't even make sense. Men are just as monogamous as women. The only differences are1) Men generally don't show their emotions as openly as a
female does and 2) It's more "macho" to be hard hearted. I think the thing A LOT of people miss is love is more than a feeling. Contrary to
what these stupid movies and tv shows have been portraying...you aren't just gonna wake up in love. Love is much more about what you do then what you
feel. Ask ANY couple that has been together for 10, 20 30+ years how they did it....they will all tell you work. Infatuation is the feeling where you want to
be around that other person 24/7 but love is what keeps you there when you feel like throwing him/her down a flight of stairs. Being in love is, IMO, the
single greatest feeling in the world. The only thing I would agree with it'sharder to fall in love now than in the past. That is only the result of
people being more and more dishonest/bitter.

Whoaaaaa, can't believe i missed this thread and this debate.

What kix4kix is saying is the truth. Men are not biologically designed to be monogamous. Though i agree with him, at the same time, notice the difference
between what i am saying, and what he is saying--I am saying BIOLOGICALLY/SCIENTIFICALLY speaking, men ARE NOT
designed/meant to be monogamous.

It's not a mindset, it's evolutionary fact. Take my word for it, I'm an Ecology and Evolutionary Bio
major...

Actually it make perfect sense, lets use nature as our model to "evaluate" this logic. Of all the animal
species on this planet how many do you think establish and maintain monogamous relationships relative to the fraction that maintains polygamous relationships.
I'll wait for your answer...go 'head...

This is true. However, it is only valid in the context of "human CULTURE"--emphasis on culture. BIOLOGICALLY,
the male organism is designed to spread his seed (as conveyed by kix). This is the natural law for a great majority of animal species on our planet.
Human's on the other hand, are the only creatures/organisms to develop culture. Our "culture" frees us from Darwin's hostile forces--allowing
us to achieve and concieve beyond what nature ordained. Even with this culture, and the ability to maintain monogomous relationships, men still cheat. This is
a clear example of biology exerting its will over culture. Still don't believe me, then i set before you this question: "Why do men
cheat"...tread lightly...

Originally Posted by krazy88s

*daydreams 5,6 girls grinding me into the ground, leaving me drained and crying in ecstacy*

devil.gif
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

yes women mess around just as much as men do

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Welcome to college where 7080 percent of the chicks get ran through. And somebody!!!! Has a story about her. will wife them later

Fixed

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

eh.

you can't pony off ALL the responsibility on the chicks tho.

granted, it is their choice whether sex will take place or not...

some girls have a distorted view of sexual intercourse due to the way previous guys they've dated have treated them.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Originally Posted by Executive76

Yes...Women can have sex whenever they want...you don't hear about females running a train on a dude.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The mental image of this is hilarious amazing.
Fixed...and yes women do. They're just a lot more discreet than men.

eNPHAN wrote:

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Welcome to college where 7080 percent of the chicks get ran through. And somebody!!!! Has a story about her. will wife them later

Fixed

eNPHAN wrote:
eh.

some girls have a distorted view of sexual intercourse due to the way previous guys they've dated have treated them.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

-shrugs-

whatever

y'all don't wanna admit the "smash and dash" technique could have turned a number good girls into a slides...

y'all don't want to admit the lack of monogamy men frequently exhibit have an impact on what women expect from interactions with men, i.e. a monogamous relationship or just some sex....

so smh all you would like.

laugh.gif
Seriously you sound like a cool dude but for some reason you always try give slides a pass for their behavior...

Chicks in college wanna have fun just like everyone else..This thread is about chicks in college,not chicks in general.

Some of these college girls spend those 4 years of their lives horing around school and then they graduate and start their lives all over again as good girls.

Let me ask you something hypothetically...If you and your girl break up for whatever reason and you hear later down the line that she was ran thru for the restof the time that she was in college would you say... "Damn its my fault that she turned out the way she did" ? Cmon bruh be serious...

Dudes dont make the female

Originally Posted by devildog1776

it dont matter if shortys likes to pop off.. men like to pop off too.... it aint no difference.. whosoever puts crotch on a pedistal gets hurts and whosoever think their girl/wife/significant other aint gonna creep is naive...... It happens all day everyday ion this world and its been that way for mad lon.. women are told not to have sex with multiple people but its ok for men? I've had an obscene amount of one night stands and unprotected sex but its glorified in my circle.... why cant females feel the same liberation as we when they want some..... I dont look down on a chick who let me beat without too much effort, but chances are I wouldnt wife her for that same reason.... except for that one time
Exactly... your whole post is 1000% true

it dont matter if shortys likes to pop off.. men like to pop off too.... it aint no difference.. whosoever puts crotch on a pedistal gets hurts and whosoeverthink their girl/wife/significant other aint gonna creep is naive...... It happens all day everyday ion this world and its been that way for mad lon.. womenare told not to have sex with multiple people but its ok for men? I've had an obscene amount of one night stands and unprotected sex but its glorified inmy circle.... why cant females feel the same liberation as we when they want some..... I dont look down on a chick who let me beat without too much effort, butchances are I wouldnt wife her for that same reason.... except for that one time

I had a conversation regarding this with this guy I recently met. We got to talking about sexual partners and he informed me that he has had sex with over40 women--and he is 21 years old.

While I was thoroughly unaffected by his amount (I understand the nature of men), I could not help but notice how glad he was that my number was much lessthan his. And, honestly, it made me mad. I sensed this egotistical "I am more experieced than you are therefore I will teach you things" attitudeand I wondered, is it a power thing?

Do men just simply feel threatened by a woman who is as experienced, if not more, as they are?

Is that the reason why discussions like these will not seize to continue?

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Cheat On her before she cheatz on you. Cant Trust women anymore. Itz rare to find someone good.. Everywhere you look..Everywhere you turn..Everything is about sex.
real talk.

Ok this just comes down to my theory of who invented the "booty call".

It wasnt the guys like so many woman make it out to seem...it was the girl.

A guy can call a girl starting @ 3pm to see what she got planned for tonite....the girl will hit him wit an idk or i cant call it right bout now.

A girl can call a guy @ 4am and he'll be there in 25min TOPS....

We have to plan for this stuff....that's why when ever one of our boys has a freak that doesnt mind a triz...we dive in...no matter how she look....if itsthere for the taking then hey...

Girls run triz's diff they try to make it seem like they just wanna chyl then one of them asks you to do sumtin 2 her friend while the other 2watch....then they join in.

We dont plan a triz it just happens....women plan it....esp if she thinks u r da !%@%...she brags to her homegirls and they wanna know was da hype about. Thebad part bout that is that you'll NEVER wife her....those kinda girls already have guys or are married already...so your just a piece of meat to them....

Hey i didnt mind!

grin.gif

i don't be giving them a pass...

their actions are still despicable...

i'm just trynna.....offer some knowledge.

dudes are so quick to call a chick out, talk about how all girls are slides, aint none of them worth anything...

then wonder "why can't i find me a good girl?"

cause, Ns is too busy running through them/using them for sex..

the very same "slide" in college, was a virgin once, and 9 times out of 10, dude took her v-card just as a number...it was just smashing to him....5 times out of that 9 times, dude was lying, telling her everything she wanted to hear to get the (())

so then, when that chick turns cynical toward the very thought of a monogamous relationship, based on the fashion in which men have treated her, SOME EVEN CLAIMING THAT THEIR RELATIONSHIP WAS MONOGAMOUS...all of a sudden, she's at fault....for....writing off relationships due to the fact that she doesn't even believe monogamy exists...

like, dudes lie to get the box

chicks get tired of the lie'n...but still wanna have sex...

so why keep up the guise that it's a monogamous relationship or that love in involved?

y'all wanna attribute it entirely to girls just being slides

whereas i'm saying, "naw, a lot of it is our fault...generally, men treat chicks like holes"

and i mean, it's true.

the concept of a main and side piece is proof enough...

now, this isn't to say this is true for ALL slides

i'm just offering another perspective that i doubt a majority of men think about ever...

if shes gonna bang 5 dudes...

and all 5 will either date her and cheat on her....or just bang her with no dating involved...

why would she go through the trouble/embarassment of being cheated on, while she remains faithful?

would YOU do that?
laugh.gif
Ok I give up

If you think that previous dudes dogging her is the reason a chick in college is gettin ran thru by the Starting 5 - the 12th man then so be it...

I dont mind
laugh.gif

eh.

that's ALL imma say in this post.

pace.
this man gets it.

you guys really think it's hard to get a good female? imagine how hard it is to get a good man. most men are too preoccupied #+%*#++ the slides to eventake notice of the good girls.

after seeing this thread and the craziest thing a girl has said to you thread i hope that there are still girls out there with values

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

lol matt like them *+%+%
pimp.gif

eh..........i dont judge nobody.

laugh.gif
Same here

I judge no one and at the same time I dont blame a persons actions on anyone but themselves... Thats life and $$%$ happens. Move the %@%! on and live your lifethe way you wanna live it.

I treat %%## like %%## and dont ask any questions about it...That just makes it complicated for absolutely no reason

Edit: eN good points

nah i def feel you, when i was younger i was all caught up in that. "you were with how many people?" "you didnt date all them?"

complicated for absolutely no reason. i dont wanna know.

edit: yo its crazy its almost like in this day an age..........if the person is clean. that what really matters the most.

lurkin2long wrote:
nah i def feel you, when i was younger i was all caught up in that. "you were with how many people?" "you didnt date all them?"

complicated for absolutely no reason. i dont wanna know.

edit: yo its crazy its almost like in this day an age..........if the person is clean. that what really matters the most.
Exactly my dude..... If im not tryin to wife a chick those questions will NEVER come up...

Why the hell would I even care? I dont need a chick second guessing anything shes telling me when I aint gonna wife her anyway.

She coulda been with as many dudes as she wanted.... Ill probably NEVER know the real truth even if I did ask.

As long as she aint puttin my health a risk im str8

yea true......................lol. but if it was before you.................? how is it helping you? or any of your business? and if you did get anumber...........men lie, women lie. like i said if both parties are clean why let things get complicated? if you pass it up somebody else gonna get that cuzyou too worried about some past stuff that happen before you?

am i buggin?

Back
Top Bottom