Females Being More Promiscuous

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

so let me give u guys an example of what ive been going tru with this one broad im dating...so we met a the beginning of the year hook up smashed on the third day...i was sprung wasnt going to front told her i loved her the day we first made love well two weeks pass and she says that she would take away the pain 4rm my last girl that broke my heart and she would never do me wrong...i promised myself that i would treat the next girl better than i treated my ex and it backfired on me... see she had a "friend" that she was texting to and i so happen to snatch the fone from her on that day and wat i read shocked me she was talking bout how they miss each other and how he use to hit it...well u know were this is going....i bust her out calling her a few names in anger telling her how she almost had me fooled for min there...well she ends up crying and crying untill i get back with her mind me shes a hot asian...wat got to me was that here she was buying clothes, food, shoes and she turns around and does this mane that was some stressfull times...flashforward to today im still with her but those old scars are coming back i wanna be a good man for her but u know somegirls are just meant for hit and runs and i think i met one of them....i trust her for now but i dont trust her for the future...she even got my name tatted on her arm...so watchu fellas think..me im the type that holds my pride first and i cant let go of what happend?
jq3ip3.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Stopped reading right there..

Anyone willing to give their take feel free

so let me give u guys an example of what ive been going tru with this one broad im dating...so we met a the beginning of the year hook up smashed on the third day...i was sprung wasnt going to front told her i loved her the day we first made love well two weeks pass and she says that she would take away the pain 4rm my last girl that broke my heart and she would never do me wrong...i promised myself that i would treat the next girl better than i treated my ex and it backfired on me... see she had a "friend" that she was texting to and i so happen to snatch the fone from her on that day and wat i read shocked me she was talking bout how they miss each other and how he use to hit it...well u know were this is going....i bust her out calling her a few names in anger telling her how she almost had me fooled for min there...well she ends up crying and crying untill i get back with her mind me shes a hot asian...wat got to me was that here she was buying clothes, food, shoes and she turns around and does this mane that was some stressfull times...flashforward to today im still with her but those old scars are coming back i wanna be a good man for her but u know somegirls are just meant for hit and runs and i think i met one of them....i trust her for now but i dont trust her for the future...she even got my name tatted on her arm...so watchu fellas think..me im the type that holds my pride first and i cant let go of what happend?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The first offense should be the last bruh..but that's just me and my rrrraaaaggge. She seems like she cares for you but not enough to stop herfrom reminiscing on how the last dude would toss her salad with jelly.

And you told her you loved her when yall made love though ? Like I'll be on my papi chulo steez during hot sex on a platter and get carried away on some" i love your body, need your body" but ain't no way Im boutta get Sheakspearean on a girl
smh.gif
You lost

I want you to get tested

i told her i loved her cus i was feeling her u know my problem is that ive noticed is that when your good to females they treat u like +$@! then when u turnthe tables around u feel like the bad guy im lost because i wanna get back at her by smashing other girls but i know that aint the right way to go at it

anyways thats my problem im sure other people have gone tru worse mane i just want peace in my life and if that means that i gotta shake this girl than so beit after this one ima fly solo for a while...like 2pac said "i always end up +%%#%!$ with the wrong ones"

was you on E?

edit: i just read the whole thing. BOTH OF YOU ARE A HOT MESS

did you get tatted too?

You two deserve each other.

the fact that it takes some work to be a stud, but no work at all to be a %%%% should say something

i mean...how often can a guy say "i want vagina right now" and actually get it?

vs

a woman saying "k i want a johnson right now in me" and get turned down

havent read the thread... ill read through later and comment further on the subject. but, in response to the topic/first post....

girls are sluts nowadays... and i aint mad at 'em.... everyone needs to get theirs. i have a strong belief that girls nowadays that arent"promiscuous"... just havent got turnt out yet.

exit.

Bottom line is, woman know the game just as men do. Been that way for many years now. Only difference is when a dude sleeps around a lot, the image a womanwould have about that is that he just sleeps around a lot. But men, we know what we do to women. So if I hear a girl sleeps around A LOT, im thinking how manydudes done gave her the Roxy Reynolds treatment :

right on the face.

Even though there are women who follow the pact. There will always be women who aren't doing so, but they are the toughest to find.

honestly im going to end up leaving her sooner or later...a man is the one whos supposed to be the dog not the girl...there aint no way ima let her leave me orcheat on me b4 i do it to her this women has said things to me that that i cant let go of she also has a man's mentallyty talking to her friends about howthey should have friends with benifits as im earhuslin mane girls these days are corrupted filfthy...u could say im bitter i got my heart broken from my ex andnow im dealing with this girl...my mentallyty has change for females, dont get me wrong i love them but now ive peeped game i aint gunna be a womanizer but imgoing to be more carefull of who i give my heart to.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

havent read the thread... ill read through later and comment further on the subject. but, in response to the topic/first post....

girls are sluts nowadays... and i aint mad at 'em.... everyone needs to get theirs. i have a strong belief that girls nowadays that arent "promiscuous"... just havent got turnt out yet.

exit.

Preach. And if anyone believes otherwise is...

honestly im going to end up leaving her sooner or later...a man is the one whos supposed to be the dog not the girl...there aint no way ima let her leave me or cheat on me b4 i do it to her this women has said things to me that that i cant let go of she also has a man's mentallyty talking to her friends about how they should have friends with benifits as im earhuslin mane girls these days are corrupted filfthy...u could say im bitter i got my heart broken from my ex and now im dealing with this girl...my mentallyty has change for females, dont get me wrong i love them but now ive peeped game i aint gunna be a womanizer but im going to be more carefull of who i give my heart to.

Yo you and your story has to be a joke..

You cannot be this much of a sucka.... Its impossible....Or is it?

I read every single post. And EVERYONE is right. Suckz how women have become such $lUtz. No loyalty.. moralz. Im leavin the country in search of a good woman.smh

Originally Posted by BeastMode212

Last year a ********* got a train ran on her by the whole starting five and three other guys on the football team and she still be getting crazy loose.
Pics of skeezer? Please no action shots, atleast of ^.

I'll read through this thread later but...

In response to this thread...

Males make the effort to become an "option" for females in terms of sex and relationships.

Females take their time with so-called "options" in terms of sex and relationships.

There's a significant difference, males have to learn to be apt for social rejection and thus create another opportunity to be an "option" (alphamale or not) for the next female to come along. Even with females being rejected from their potential "alpha male" there is an influx of "otheroptions" regardless of whether or not they choose to seek out the next man.

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Welcome to college where 70 percent of the chicks get ran through. And somebody!!!! Has a story about her.

what schools yall go to
its always some chickenhead females but its the like they never look that good
and so many people hit it aint even worth it

Women are sexual beings, they want it more than men. With their prospects being greater than men, their will be some that cheat, lie, all that stuff. Thentheyl'l be some that still have sex, but don't have any ties or relations with men.

I can't blame women for doin it, but what's important to me personally is class, and maturity. If women are gonna go have sex at least do it with a guyyouv'e been crushin. Again, it comes down to the indiviual cause you won't find those types everywhere.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I mean at the end of the day theres only two genders and both gotta have it...so...

And i think its pretty hypocritical from a male stance if we look at is as males always being able to sleep around and females can't

Thank You.
Guys are just as bad as girls so get over it.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by PinkAJs

I had a conversation regarding this with this guy I recently met. We got to talking about sexual partners and he informed me that he has had sex with over 40 women--and he is 21 years old.

While I was thoroughly unaffected by his amount (I understand the nature of men), I could not help but notice how glad he was that my number was much less than his. And, honestly, it made me mad. I sensed this egotistical "I am more experieced than you are therefore I will teach you things" attitude and I wondered, is it a power thing?

Do men just simply feel threatened by a woman who is as experienced, if not more, as they are?

Is that the reason why discussions like these will not seize to continue?
Why would men feel threatened ? Women always use that insecurity excuse on men
eyes.gif
You're forgetting the fact that men think different than women, and therefore you can not use women's logic when approaching men's thought process

Interestingly enough, a bunch of men are on a board discussing a woman's attitude towards sex.

Anywho, man or woman, we are all human beings and therefore have the ability to analyze eachother's behavior. I'm not using the insecurity excuse,I'm just wondering what makes some men not want to be with a girl who quite simply views sex like most men do.

I don't think a man should judge or dismiss a girl just because she has engaged in casual no-strings-attached sex. Chances are, she might be a bettermatch for him than that girl saving herself for marriage that he wishes upon a star for.

Back
Top Bottom