females playin mind games unappreciation...

Originally Posted by Apolloburningstar

don't be fooled, pure hearted females only exist in previous generations. values, ideologies, and trends have made it virtually impossible for women to be a 'good' girl. if i were you... i'd give up trying to find that.

eek.gif
frown.gif
Wow that hit me when i read that. Ive been saying that for a minute. I told my friend we grew up in the wrong era.
tired.gif

yep. for all the things like internet, digital infrastructure, digital photography, mobile communication... i feel these weren't the besttimes to grow up in. the dating 'game' out here is atrocious.

Happened to me and any other man who's honest. you gotta learn from experience...but keep them options open...cuz they damn sure are...whenever a female isacting flaky all of a sudden....you can bet $$$ she's getting drilled by someone else.

where her pics?

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

1st off...Super Antigen spoke the dating gospel
I used to be a good guy. But I wasn't getting what I wanted out of life. Now I'm an %!*!@%%. My life has never been better.

Reality is....being a jerk gets you a whole lot further in life. People walk all over "nice guys" and us a-holes just take whatever we want. Ain't that a B? But hey.......[Killer Mike] That's Life[/Killer Mike]
true story.

-NEVER take anything a female says @ face value. Ever. Not saying they're liars but I've seen that females will tell you they think you need to know. Her body language speaks more.
-Be somewhat nonchalant and detached from a female if you're just dating them. When you're all gung ho for EVERYTHING a female suggests, it gives off that you're desperate...and the one chasing is always at higher risk to be played for a the fool. Emotions only cloud judgment. Dont make her your queen until she proves worthy of such. You sound like one of them dudes who roll out the red carpet to every chick he meets. and contrary to popular opinion, not all females are worthy of respect so....
-Dont think you're the only dude a chick is talking to. Ever.
-The only reason it hurts is because you have no other option. Someone said before that a single man shoulda have at least 2 more on his team in case his main is changing. it's common sense. Diversify your options.
-Be honest with females. I let em know from jump what it is with me...and if they stick around, more power to them. I have NOTHING to lose.
-be prepared for anything
-The more and more i date and get to know females, the more i have to agree with VaGix...chicks will either date you based on potential or based on the right now...dudes are targets because they have money, status, power or some other factor that women want...especially the younger you are, it's best you learn this...a woman can be long suffering but after a while she'll want a return on her investment...if you know what i mean.

I agree with everything he said esp the diversifying part...

Imagine women being an investment just like money... people that invested all there money in the stock market lost everything recently...

if they would have diversified ie stocks , property , gold , CD's , mutual funds... its wouldn't have been such a hard hit...

you can only be an a-hole for so long though. You're gonna fall for someone and she's gonna drive you crazy. This has been happening to me for the past6 months and my mental health is a complete wreck.

It's best to get this out of the way now, while you're young. A similar situation happened to me in '07. I haven't had a gf since then, but ithas totally changed my perspective on things. Dont be bitter, you'll be better for it later.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

ya'll kill me w/this good girl nonsense...
the truth hurts eh?

yeah...thats exactly what it is...
eyes.gif
predictable. very predictable...

the best part about this is, you have nothing else to say. you know it's the truth.

Its funny. Every time I hear/read stories like this and they mention sudden mood changes or how they act around you it always points to the same thing. Someoneelse. Never fails. Most of us have been in your shoes before but you just have to learn from it and adjust accordingly.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

It's best to get this out of the way now, while you're young. A similar situation happened to me in '07. I haven't had a gf since then, but it has totally changed my perspective on things. Dont be bitter, you'll be better for it later.

yea i feel you. its just the first time i really had feelings for someone since I was 16-17 (I'm 20 now)

It works both ways guy, there still r good girls out there but thanks to jerks like some of you NT members girls become that way, we can play that game to.

I do agree there are good ones but the odds are stacked against them. I rather keep my bases loaded and let time and actions dictate whether or not a girl is"good".

Originally Posted by LatinaBarbie23

It works both ways guy, there still r good girls out there but thanks to jerks like some of you NT members girls become that way, we can play that game to.
laugh.gif
the ol' "it works both ways" excuse. *yawn*

just cause someone did me dirty doesnt mean ima do girls like that in the future
eyes.gif
im not gonna just start treating girls like @#$% im just not gonna take a thingthey say seriously until it feels right. i agree with finns what you said is just a cop out for girls to start acting like a @#$

So true. Why do all of NT think females are dogs? Am I missing something in this equation that I haven't found (im 19)

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

So true. Why do all of NT think females are dogs? Am I missing something in this equation that I haven't found (im 19)

not all females are dogs but a large number of them just cant be straight up and honest

not all females are dogs but a large number of them just cant be straight up and honest

seems all the pretty ones have a MAJOR downside to balance out her gorgeous appearance. Either she is crazy, has a terrible or no personality, fiends for themeat and can't control herself, plays games on the reg, etc.

Yeah I tried to be a gentleman for the '09... Has gotten me NOWHERE so back to the old me. Can't lose when you keep a full roster ya dig

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

WORD.

damn, i feel for you. i got a situation similar but then again its totally different.
since our situation is kinda similar i have no good advice because i need some myself..
eyes.gif

guess all i can say is good luck and if all else fails, just move on(i know, easier said than done).
you seem like a cool dude and i'd hate to end it on this note but maybe homegirl did get smashed.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

This man speaks the truth.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

seems all the pretty ones have a MAJOR downside to balance out her gorgeous appearance. Either she is crazy, has a terrible or no personality, fiends for the meat and can't control herself, plays games on the reg, etc.

Yeah I tried to be a gentleman for the '09... Has gotten me NOWHERE so back to the old me. Can't lose when you keep a full roster ya dig

pimp.gif

yep. There are no attractive, pure women. Check that, no pure women at all. Not in our generation.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

seems all the pretty ones have a MAJOR downside to balance out her gorgeous appearance. Either she is crazy, has a terrible or no personality, fiends for the meat and can't control herself, plays games on the reg, etc.

pimp.gif

yep. There are no attractive, pure women. Check that, no pure women at all. Not in our generation.
what about them amish chicas?

Back
Top Bottom