females that done you wrong in the past, but look at you now

most of us NTer's have been through it..

no matter if we've been stood up on a date, embarrassed in front of a girl and her friends, lied to badly, etc....it's always a chance that we might bump into said girl again....and the look on their faces become priceless.

has this happened to you? and what did said girl do to you in the past?

ran into my ex from High school a couple weeks ago. Shorty did me dirty(only chick i can trustly say got the best of me), when she realized who i was. she had a look of embarrassment on her face, couldn't even hold her head up.

She put on at less 80 pounds and has 2 kids by some broke d-boy.

Then she saw the whip i hopped in...
frown.gif

wash your face shorty
pimp.gif

This is the story of my life
laugh.gif

Everyone realizes they @&^%## up when they broke up with someone at some point.

Originally Posted by Put em up

ran into my ex from High school a couple weeks ago. Shorty did me dirty(only chick i can trustly say got the best of me), when she realized who i was. she had a look of embarrassment on her face, couldn't even hold her head up.

frown.gif

wash your face shorty
pimp.gif

damn...

laugh.gif
 It's happened to me quite a few times. 

- When I was in H.S. I was sorta of an ugly duckling. This one girl refused to board the same MTA bus with me because she said I was embarassing.  10 years later I bumped in to her and she's overwight, 2 kids, struggling with the kids no less and has the nerve to ask me for money so she can board the bus.  I didn't do it.

Another time this girl chosed a bad boy over me and he skipped out on her and left her with 2 kids. 

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif

- When I was in H.S. I was sorta of an ugly duckling. This one girl refused to board the same MTA bus with me because she said I was embarassing.  10 years later I bumped in to her and she's overwight, 2 kids, struggling with the kids no less and has the nerve to ask me for money so she can board the bus.  I didn't do it.

Another time this girl chosed a bad boy over me and he skipped out on her and left her with 2 kids. 

2dt3leh.gif

im surprised she even walked up to you to ask that knowing what she's done to you in the past.

after you told her no what did she say?

From the stories in here...I guess when you lose, you really win in the long run.  Use that to not get caught up in the moment and think about the bigger picture.  

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

laugh.gif

2dt3leh.gif

im surprised she even walked up to you to ask that knowing what she's done to you in the past.

after you told her no what did she say?

laugh.gif
 The usual hood rat response "N, you ain't got no money anyway!", "Oh it's like that!? Now I see how you really are".  I responded with laughter and walked off.  Shorty has bigger problems ahead.  I even heard from a mutual associate that her own Mother is tired of her being in the house.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Not much yet, my ex girl lost both her jobs while i just got a better one than i had last year. im down another 10 pounds since we broke up and she seems to be partying and drinking every night so lulz should be had the next time i see her

Seen a chick I used to mess wit waiting in line at some club one time...I walked right in thru vip since my mans was the dj, shorty looked salty...after the club she hits my phone and asks where I'm at, I tell her come thru my homeboy house and we ran thru her
pimp.gif
...she started blowing my phone up after that and I aint picked up since that night, I would call us even now

There's nothing more satisfying than seeing how overweight an ex has gotten since she stopped dating you.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by frshstunna

Seen a chick I used to mess wit waiting in line at some club one time...I walked right in thru vip since my mans was the dj, shorty looked salty...after the club she hits my phone and asks where I'm at, I tell her come thru my homeboy house and we ran thru her
pimp.gif
...she started blowing my phone up after that and I aint picked up since that night, I would call us even now

Coldblooded

Only one girl got the best of me left me for some dude in hs who had a whip job once I graduate got that j.o.b new whip she came around messed with it eh! Now she tries to talk mess and I hit her with hey yo man knows about me right lol priceless how quite she gets lol

success is the best form of revenge to say the least.

it's a few females from about 6-7 years ago that wouldn't give me the time of day that all of a sudden want me to give them them my time, now that they fell off bad or either have kids by deadbeats or in a few cases both happened. i've smashed a few of them and treated them like typical jumps and i think it kinda hurts them inside knowing that they were so bad a few years back and wouldn't give me no type of play, now their getthing treated like jumps by that same guy, aside from that they seem miserable and their lives are going to be the same, i got a decent future ahead of me and im enjoying mines. i don't get no real satisfaction in seeing them miserable but part of me thinks, "damn you looked at me like i was a bum back in 05, funny how things change"

funniest thing happened back in january, i just got back to cali after being in new york for a month or so, i just touched down in lax and im walkin out the terminal and one of those girls i mentioned is working at tsa, she asked me where i was coming from, and i told her where, she asked why i was out there, i told her i got my own place in the city and i wanted to get away for a while, she told me she should come with me next time, i laughed and told her, her kids father would flip out if she was gone for more then a day so i doubt that would happen. she seemed all sad.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

frown.gif

wash your face shorty
pimp.gif

so much #swag in this post.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

success is the best form of revenge to say the least.

it's a few females from about 6-7 years ago that wouldn't give me the time of day that all of a sudden want me to give them them my time, now that they fell off bad or either have kids by deadbeats or in a few cases both happened. i've smashed a few of them and treated them like typical jumps and i think it kinda hurts them inside knowing that they were so bad a few years back and wouldn't give me no type of play, now their getthing treated like jumps by that same guy, aside from that they seem miserable and their lives are going to be the same, i got a decent future ahead of me and im enjoying mines. i don't get no real satisfaction in seeing them miserable but part of me thinks, "damn you looked at me like i was a bum back in 05, funny how things change"

funniest thing happened back in january, i just got back to cali after being in new york for a month or so, i just touched down in lax and im walkin out the terminal and one of those girls i mentioned is working at tsa, she asked me where i was coming from, and i told her where, she asked why i was out there, i told her i got my own place in the city and i wanted to get away for a while, she told me she should come with me next time, i laughed and told her, her kids father would flip out if she was gone for more then a day so i doubt that would happen. she seemed all sad.

man... this is a semi "check out what i got" thead...

and dammit, i'm diggin it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

trying to get like yall fellas. what do you do, CC? and why do you have a spot in NYC??

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

man... this is a semi "check out what i got" thead...

and dammit, i'm diggin it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

trying to get like yall fellas. what do you do, CC? and why do you have a spot in NYC??

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i just run an ebay store and do a few odd random under the table jobs here and there around my area.   the own crib in ny part is mainly because the apartment has been in my family for close to 70 years and it's rent controlled so the rent is super cheap. my uncle lives in the apartment currently but he's in puerto rico most of the time so i pay the rent for whatever months i come out here, he's in puerto rico when i come and i got the place to myself. i plan on taking the apartment for good next year when i finish school though.

but regarding females everyone is going to get @*#*%#! on by them once or twice in their life.  take those L's, learn from them, and get stronger from them

pimp.gif

good stories haa
pimp.gif
, im waitin for that moment only cause i only had one girl thru hs, but in college its new story

every chick i went to highschool with that decided to blow me off now just wants to blow me.

im assuming, at least.

Old HS gf. We were together on and off, but we were always exclusive. Turns out she played me twice, both times I didn't know bout it and she told me not long before I left for college. Two years pass. Fast forward to a few weekends ago. I went to the mall to go to my local Nike Outlet and I walk past this sports store. She's still working in the same sports apparel store, with like 8 tattoos (bad ones at that), gained like 30 pounds, and got an abortion.

I walked in the store to make sure it was her, but didn't say anything to her. She was like "oh we should catch up" and I just laughed and walked out.

Back
Top Bottom