females that done you wrong in the past, but look at you now

Lol happen to me a couple years back. Shorty in hs would always flirt just to kill time but would never give a *&@@! the time of day. Fast foward a few years Im chilling at the pr

festival and run in to shorty. We talk for a min then i ask her if she needs a ride (looked like a byrd when she seen the truck). She tells me to come thru the club later. If you would

have seen her face when I pulled up to the club with the next chick. Had the face like her dog just died
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
 It's happened to me quite a few times. 

- When I was in H.S. I was sorta of an ugly duckling. This one girl refused to board the same MTA bus with me because she said I was embarassing.  10 years later I bumped in to her and she's overwight, 2 kids, struggling with the kids no less and has the nerve to ask me for money so she can board the bus.  I didn't do it.

Another time this girl chosed a bad boy over me and he skipped out on her and left her with 2 kids. 

roll.gif
roll.gif

Nah though, If it was me and I had it I woulda jus gave it to her..

Originally Posted by smlb52

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

im surprised she even walked up to you to ask that knowing what she's done to you in the past.

after you told her no what did she say?
2dt3leh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thought I was the only one that noticed that 
laugh.gif

but it seems like there is a lot of 

HAH !!! this $$+* is funny
roll.gif
roll.gif

Using success as a means of revenge isn't always beneficial because if you truly cared for that person the success level/failure of that person shouldn't alter the feelings you harbor.  Just being content/happy as someone else mentioned is priceless...not letting someone from your past dictate your current mood/feelings is the best route. 

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Ran into this one shorty who would never let the boy snipe in highschool,  I had been denied the thang by females before, but the fact that she was so gamey in highschool, I think she did it just because she could - how I love those ones it seems. Anyway saw her downtown at a club a few years later, we exchanged numbers and I hit her up later that week, I picked her up outside her place and she was jocking heavy, the plan was to do dinner and a movie but I really didn't feel like spending the cash. I made up a line about wanting her for a while and I pulled over about a mile away from her crib and well....  
Afterward (7 minutes later) I pretend to get a phone call and tell her I gotta go pick up my sister. I literally circled the block and dropped her off , she mumbled something under her breath like "sister my #+@" (I don't think I pretended very well) but I didn't care at that point. I was grinning ear to ear, as she slammed the car door and walked back to her apartment complex with a limp. Barely spent 3 dollars worth of gas on her. I could have died a happy man that week. 
Hats off to you sir. The greatest thing I've read this week 
laugh.gif

Also *dead* @ the specificity of time spent beating. Dude really wanted to get a nut and toss that bird out the window 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

But how is that winning exactly? He wasted his own time and gas. I don't understand how he got back at her. LOL.
THIS guy.

roll.gif

so he lost cuz he jumped them hambs in his whip and didnt have to spend any money on her??

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Honestly I've always been the one who did the grimey %!+% to exes. I dated this one chick for like a year and when I was ready to break it off I told her she had to smash my cousin if she wanted to stay with me. I had no intentions of staying with her but I just wanted to test her limits. She did and of course I broke up with her. Funny thing is we still talk occasionally and she brings it up jokingly so I don't think it ruined her life or anything. Still kinda messed up though

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Honestly I've always been the one who did the grimey %!+% to exes. I dated this one chick for like a year and when I was ready to break it off I told her she had to smash my cousin if she wanted to stay with me. I had no intentions of staying with her but I just wanted to test her limits. She did and of course I broke up with her. Funny thing is we still talk occasionally and she brings it up jokingly so I don't think it ruined her life or anything. Still kinda messed up though
eek.gif

Cold.

Originally Posted by Lamak

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

eek.gif

Cold.

lol, it's the best when they have kids and are blown up. Then again they try to play the mature, moved on with their lives role.

Originally Posted by Black Star

But how is that winning exactly? He wasted his own time and gas. I don't understand how he got back at her. LOL.
Check again.He smashed without paying for dinner or anything.he says "and well..."

laugh.gif
I missed the part where he said he hit. My fault. Did the girl know it was you though KIX. Did she remember you
She recognized me at first sight, honestly I wouldn't have went out of my way at the club to say hi. Not cause I am that dude or anything, but because she was on games in highschool, and I aint the one to be fake. To be honest, we were always cordial- but mainly because I went out like a !@!+%.
Please don't get it twisted either, I never prior or since smashed a girl that quick, never been my thing, but she was jocking heavvvvvy. I mean calling me "gorgeous" 
grin.gif
 I know when I am being chopped up. All I could think about after she got in the car, was that she would find some way to take the W over me, she always did. Some of these females (as I am sure you know DC) are all about trying to see their value in the market. She was pressed up on the kid, giving me compliments before I even started the engine. Instead of backing off, I gave it back and filled her head with how I been wanting the skins for years. 

If I took her to the movie/dinner would I have still splooshed? Maybe, maybe not......... glad I didn't wait to find out though.

yeah, it is pretty satisfying seeing exes get fat.

the funniest though was a long time ago, when my little sister told me my ex's new man looked like a bootleg version of me.
laugh.gif

lmao I cant lie im probably the worst in here, every chick who did me wrong i got them back hard, back in the day cant lie I was just too nice to these chicks, no job, and out of shape. They see me a couple years down the line made all of them fall for me, smashed a few times and right when i had them where i wanted them let them all know it was bs. Call me a jerk call me what you like but i enjoyed every minute

Back
Top Bottom