pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

i have been doing non stop cardio/core workouts. i don't want my body to ever look manly as the girl OP posted but i do want SOME definition and a flat tone tummy...which i must say is coming along quite well...

i recently got back into my softball teams ab workout routine. its perfectttt.

also, ab ripper x ftw

i have been doing non stop cardio/core workouts. i don't want my body to ever look manly as the girl OP posted but i do want SOME definition and a flat tone tummy...which i must say is coming along quite well...

Do I have to talk to Pmighty to get to you?

She actually looks hot. I mean, she's a little too muscular for my tastes. Then again, I'm so fat and ugly, I don't deserve options.

I wouldn't mind this, it's a sign of PEAK physical fitness. The girl on the first page is ok imo.

1PzHeThPtSMZiYlJcxxejCQjNu7ex41170.jpeg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Do I have to talk to Pmighty to get to you?
lol huh?

Considering NT likes "thick" girls, I really don't think chicks with abs will do, unless I'm missing something.

Oh yeah +1 to the post above me.

But a lot of guys here actually consider some truly thick girls to be fat. Now I'll admit that sometimes there's a thin line. But thick is thick. And good thick > ALL!

i like my womens with abs.. but then again im in pretty active so i want my chick to be too

I appreciate a well maintained midsection on a woman.

Nothing crazy though, like if you focus only on the abs and can't tell if they're from a man or a woman, then that's overboard.

i love me a thick girl but I dont discriminate. For those saying no to the first girl, you guys are buggin.

Originally Posted by djphame1

i like my womens with abs.. but then again im in pretty active so i want my chick to be too

ISWYDT
YAS

PS. The chick OP posted it good to go. I like the gym and obviously she does too. Match made in protein.

I'd prefer a woman with fit (abs) looking stomach, but as long as it doesn't hang over the belt, I'm good.

In regards to women with muscle definition, it's not a problem as long as her breast drop a little when the bra comes off. Further, I'll take a muscular, firm booty over a big sloppy one any day of the week.

Back
Top Bottom