sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

that chick is a little too muscular, it's cute on a chick when they are barely showing though.

I would fall in love with a girl like that

man thats nice

Imagine the ENDLESS squats she could do on my D.... "Non of that Im tired lets switch it up"

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Nah don't like. Jillian Michaels is very fit yet is still feminine. I don't like when chicks get cut up.
Yeah she's got a good balance though. It's hard to get things just right. I weight train pretty much every day. The only cardio I do is belonging to two basketball leagues because I find if I do too much cardio I start looking too cut. I also do arms and shoulders less than any other group because I think super cut arms on a girl isn't a good look. I kinda engineer my body to exactly how I want it. I'll drop weight if I feel like one muscle group is getting too cut or big, otherwise I keep upping weight.

Legs day is my favorite
smile.gif
  Abs too.  Legs are the only group I've never gotten concerned about in terms of getting too big/defined. They're just where I want them. I'm a fairly slim person genetically anyway so I don't really get big. I just hate the look of super cut arms/abs/back on a girl. Definition is nice, cut like a dude is not.

I created the same thread my Junior year in college a few years back.

...I had this Track chick coming to the crib, and this *** had a legitimate 8-pack. But I was on a dry-spell so I wasn't really sweatin it, just thought I'd get NT's opinion for the heck-of-it. So she shows up at the crib in some sweat pants and a tee, she had track legs, so in the back of my mind I was like "this is going to happen"...This chick takes off her shirt, and I see those joints in person, I couldn't tell her **** from her abs. It was really weird, I was confused, and instantly sober. I couldn't get that chick out my crib fast enough! I must've told her I had poker-practice or something in the morning, I was having no parts of it!

Beyonce or Janet type abs are my goal...I'm not over here trying to be called "the situation".

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Teyana Taylor Abs > *
Word

e9su13.jpg
laugh.gif
this chic be wearin UGG boots to workout.

respect though. I know how hard it is to even have a 4-pack. those bottom 2 are the hardest to get (for me at least, with good cardio and diet)

but once you get em
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom