FFvol3

I'm cool with Sean and his ppl, mixtape will be droppin tonight, followed by the NO DJ version with 2 bonus tracks in a couple of weeks.

I'm cool with Sean and his ppl, mixtape will be droppin tonight, followed by the NO DJ version with 2 bonus tracks in a couple of weeks.

I've been waitin on this for too long. Def worth the wait tho, can't complain about quality, free music.

MI stand up
pimp.gif

I've been waitin on this for too long. Def worth the wait tho, can't complain about quality, free music.

MI stand up
pimp.gif

Seans been $@%###%*%%* with this tape. He keeps giving dates and nothing drops. He even said earlier today that it would drop tonight, now hes talkin bout it not droppin til tomorrow morning.
smh.gif
When will artists learn to stop giving dates and just drop it when its finished? All it does is piss fans off when you give a date and nothing drops.

Seans been $@%###%*%%* with this tape. He keeps giving dates and nothing drops. He even said earlier today that it would drop tonight, now hes talkin bout it not droppin til tomorrow morning.
smh.gif
When will artists learn to stop giving dates and just drop it when its finished? All it does is piss fans off when you give a date and nothing drops.

Seans been !*%%#+%*+## with this tape. He keeps giving dates and nothing drops. He even said earlier today that it would drop tonight, now hes talkin bout it not droppin til tomorrow morning.
smh.gif

Seans been !*%%#+%*+## with this tape. He keeps giving dates and nothing drops. He even said earlier today that it would drop tonight, now hes talkin bout it not droppin til tomorrow morning.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

smh.gif
Word. I feel your pain my dude, unfortunately most of the rappers i check for do this @%+$ to me every year.
smh.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

smh.gif
Word. I feel your pain my dude, unfortunately most of the rappers i check for do this @%+$ to me every year.
smh.gif

tired.gif

I think i read something the other day about the label not wanting sean to drop the type because they feel he should be building the buzz for his album rather than worrying about dropping the tape.

I think i read something the other day about the label not wanting sean to drop the type because they feel he should be building the buzz for his album rather than worrying about dropping the tape.

I can barely deal with rappers pushing their albums back

but now mixtapes?? #$%^ Is lame as hell man, get it together.

Back
Top Bottom