FFvol3

this joint pretty dope...im not a big "big sean" listener tho but i have ff2 and the 1rst one i think...ima listen back to his older stuff tho

this joint pretty dope...im not a big "big sean" listener tho but i have ff2 and the 1rst one i think...ima listen back to his older stuff tho

+%#!+% yuku!
mad.gif

FINALLY FAMOUS OVER EVERYTHING!!

I been waiting for this !#*% to drop, about time it did.. im not disappointed tho!

FINALLY FAMOUS OVER EVERYTHING!!

I been waiting for this !#*% to drop, about time it did.. im not disappointed tho!

So the NO DJ version is dropping in a few weeks? I downloaded it but I'll delete it and wait if that's gonna happen?

So the NO DJ version is dropping in a few weeks? I downloaded it but I'll delete it and wait if that's gonna happen?

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Don't hold your breath. this tape was suppose to come out since january
indifferent.gif

This tape wasn't worth the wait. I mean it's his best FF tape, but I expected something bigger than this. Overall big sean is big sean and I mess with it.

indifferent.gif

This tape wasn't worth the wait. I mean it's his best FF tape, but I expected something bigger than this. Overall big sean is big sean and I mess with it.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom