FIFA 10 THIS TUESDAY!! ANYONE COPPING????

ive always played with Lyon, the transfers this year are gonna make it even better...oh and the USNT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Instant cop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Co-sign X 100000

Cant wait for this game. Finally can make your own set pieces!

Can't use them online, though.

I'll probably scoop this up before X-Mas. Only sports game I am getting this year.
tired.gif

Whats the problems with the Manager mode ive been hearing about? 09' was such a great game, Id hate for 10 to be a let down.

Originally Posted by dwill206

Im definitely on it. Im runnin with manchester city, tevez+rabinho+adeybyor(sp) ftw

laugh.gif

It's not right to laugh but my dude butchered 2 out of 3!

i'm not really a soccer dude.... dont really understand doin all that running for 2 points in a game...

but....

i heard FIFA went off... anybody in here that dont play soccer or into it that's gonna cop the FIFA?... cuz i'm all for buyin a good game... whetheri'm into what its based on in real life, if its a good game, i'll enjoy it...

i mean... i dont like war... but i'm a definito copper wen Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 comes out... lol...

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Originally Posted by dwill206

Im definitely on it. Im runnin with manchester city, tevez+rabinho+adeybyor(sp) ftw

laugh.gif

It's not right to laugh but my dude butchered 2 out of 3!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

haha i did its coo tho those damn soccer names are hard to remember how to spell
laugh.gif
. But yah i forgot about Bellamy too im about to be nice with them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Instant cop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Co-sign X 100000

Cant wait for this game. Finally can make your own set pieces!

Can't use them online, though.
Damn, for real? That sucks!

Originally Posted by lysolflow

anybody in here that dont play soccer or into it that's gonna cop the FIFA?... cuz i'm all for buyin a good game... whether i'm into what its based on in real life, if its a good game, i'll enjoy it...
FIFA is the reason I like soccer. Started playing FIFA with a friend around 05/06, made me enjoy soccer, started watching soccer, still play FIFA,etc..

picked mine up last night. Peep the Fifa WE11 demo thread, or my GT on XBL

Its gonna take some getting used to

Watch all these dues come out talkin bout I been claiming Real Madrid
eyes.gif

I'm def copping though.

Originally Posted by lysolflow

anybody in here that dont play soccer or into it that's gonna cop the FIFA?... cuz i'm all for buyin a good game... whether i'm into what its based on in real life, if its a good game, i'll enjoy it...
FIFA is the reason I like soccer. Started playing FIFA with a friend around 05/06, made me enjoy soccer, started watching soccer, still play FIFA, etc..
Pretty much, I haven't play soccer since i was like 10. and FIFA 08 is what got me back into soccer, it even got me playing a little indoorand coed soccer!

After just finishing a couple of frustrating games on 09, i have to say - if they didn't make your own AI stronger i don't know if i can put up withit.

I'm annoyed because I play mostly manager mode... and i play on the two hardest settings. The 2nd to hardest is too easy though, it's a 3 goal W almosteverytime. The hardest level is just stupid though, I probably win 40 percent.. draw 40 percent, and lose 20 on there. And it's not because I'm doing alot of stupid things, it's almost entirely because my defensive AI is #!!+%*# ******ed and the recovery speed and tactics of the opponent AI on defense areabout 10 times stronger.

Not to mention the stupid little hiccups when you're switching guys on defense and your guy stops momentarily, loses all his momentum and basically getsblown out of the entire play because of it.

It's just STUPID annoying sometimes. They need to add sliders, they need to make the AI react the same for you and against you, and the defense just needsto not be so #!!+%*# stupid sometimes.

If they could promise me these things, i'd probably cop 10. But from what i'm hearing outside of the homers who buy games no matter what, the game isglitchier than last year and more or less the same package. Hopefully World Cup (if they make it, will they make it?) 2010 is better.

oh and i forgot to mention.. i'd be okay with that 40/40/20 ratio if it were like spread out against the caliber of teams i'm playing, but i'll getmy @@% handed to me by a team in the second division some random game, and win by 4 against one of the top teams in the first division. like, it's justsuch a random game sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom