|| FIFA 17 Thread || Release Date-- Sept. 27 || Demo is out

DBFv-MvUQAAHpWj.jpg
DBFv-XyVwAEn9Wp.jpg

Its lit. I know have the sudden desire to make a ligue 1 and EPL hybrid

DBUjh-UV0AAqEXI.jpg

Last edited:
Used all my leftover players on those Ligue 1 premium upgrade SBC's.

The blue flare appeared, the French flag came out and then... It turned out to be Gomis 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

EA trolled me a few days ago...

Had a walk out, then the blue flare popped up, but the walkout was just dani alves :smh:

:pimp:

Legends for PS4 confirmed.

FIFA 18 will come in Standard, Ronaldo Edition and Icon Edition (Brazilian Ronaldo graces that cover).

Icon Edition will include Brazilian Ronaldo loan card :pimp:

Last edited:
Can't believe I'm gonna pay more for a Ronaldo Nazario cover lol. Don't wanna think about how much I'm gonna spend trying to get his card.

Legends really gonna help out my squad building if they work the same as they do for xbox

Can't believe I'm gonna pay more for a Ronaldo Nazario cover lol. Don't wanna think about how much I'm gonna spend trying to get his card.

Post to User Ratio :wow: :pimp:

icon edition will be copped.

I'm gonna go broke trying for an all-legends squad :lol:

Last edited:
What would you guys think about a tourney for the upcoming Fifa? Thinking about making one. Talked to meth about it but not sure if the interest is there though

So far I'm thinking clubs. Unfortunately I will only do a PS4 version. Hoping that it gets a good buzz so I can work on a prize for the winner.

So far I'm thinking clubs. Unfortunately I will only do a PS4 version. Hoping that it gets a good buzz so I can work on a prize for the winner.

Hopefully we get the rest of the guys from the footy thread to participate.

In for PS4

Legends next year :pimp: , was low key jealous PS4 didnt have em :lol:

Back
Top Bottom