FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If he's stopping early, maybe set him to get into box for crosses?
I had him on get in behind, stay forward and get into the box for crosses. I really don't get the issue because Mahrez has the exact same workrates, worse attack positioning etc. and he does just fine for me. Never had this issue with my other wingers, whether they play on the wing, CAM or striker.

Honestly the positioning was really the only major issue with the card. Everything else is definitely as good as advertised. Great passing, incredible dribbling, good pace, fantastic shooting, ... There's nothing to complain about in those aspects.
Defenders can bully him off the ball pretty easily if he gets caught but that's to be expected with a winger of his stature and his dribbling makes up for it.

Either way I already sold him now. I'm sure others have much better experiences with Best but there's no way I'd consider even spending a million for that card, let alone 4m.
For his price you can buy TOTY Mbappé and he's absolute god tier in every way.

Last edited:
In 5 years of fifa, I've still never packed a tradeable player worth over 50k coins :rofl:

Last night was the closest I guess you could say I got. I packed an untradeable giovinco OTW in my rivals rewards so, I did the untradeable summer OTW sbc. Got ****ing Mariano. Decided to give the untradeable OTW summer SBC a go and got untradeable Witsel (74k coins). He's untradeable, but fits right into my team and replaces UCL witsel. Just flipped him for like 28k or something (paid 16k before he got his winter upgrade) so it all worked out decent. Still wish I coulda got OTW Ronaldo :lol:

Updated squad. Waiting on flashback robben to drop. Also I have IF 86 CAM havertz (from player picks a few weeks back) on the bench. He's a monster after his winter upgrade. 4* skills 5* WF. Thinking about changing my formation so I can get him and FB gotze both in there together
upload_2019-2-21_10-10-3.jpeg

Last edited:
In 5 years of fifa, I've still never packed a tradeable player worth over 50k coins :rofl:

Last night was the closest I guess you could say I got. I packed an untradeable giovinco OTW in my rivals rewards so, I did the untradeable summer OTW sbc. Got ****ing Mariano. Decided to give the untradeable OTW summer SBC a go and got untradeable Witsel (74k coins). He's untradeable, but fits right into my team and replaces UCL witsel. Just flipped him for like 28k or something (paid 16k before he got his winter upgrade) so it all worked out decent. Still wish I coulda got OTW Ronaldo :lol:

Updated squad. Waiting on flashback robben to drop. Also I have IF 86 CAM havertz (from player picks a few weeks back) on the bench. He's a monster after his winter upgrade. 4* skills 5* WF. Thinking about changing my formation so I can get him and FB gotze both in there together
My man Witsel :pimp: Solid looking squad other than the RW, though the Bundesliga doesn't have many options in that position anyway. Maybe RTF Pulisic or IF Gnabry could fill in for a while. Pulisic is only 18k for his RTF card.

Glad to see my League SBC 3rd player pick opton investment paid off today, unlike yesterday's disappointment where I ended up with Bolasie for the Pro League.
Had the last Ligue 1 SBC ready to submit and 87 Rabiot looks pretty solid:pimp:

Hoping for a good La Liga 3rd pick as well, also got the SBC ready to submit.

did the Falcao SBC out of pure boredom. Didn't spend any coins, didn't get **** for the packs. Hope he can be a decent Supersub

did the Falcao SBC out of pure boredom. Didn't spend any coins, didn't get **** for the packs. Hope he can be a decent Supersub
Couldn't help myself either :lol:
Only took 2 82 rated teams and 1 IF so I figured I might as well add him to the SBC collection.
I like to build a variety of squads so maybe he'll be of use one day.

Couldn't help myself either :lol:
Only took 2 82 rated teams and 1 IF so I figured I might as well add him to the SBC collection.
I like to build a variety of squads so maybe he'll be of use one day.

I know right :lol:

I slapped on a shadow chem to solve the pace problem and he good to go

My man Witsel :pimp: Solid looking squad other than the RW, though the Bundesliga doesn't have many options in that position anyway. Maybe RTF Pulisic or IF Gnabry could fill in for a while. Pulisic is only 18k for his RTF card.

Glad to see my League SBC 3rd player pick opton investment paid off today, unlike yesterday's disappointment where I ended up with Bolasie for the Pro League.
Had the last Ligue 1 SBC ready to submit and 87 Rabiot looks pretty solid:pimp:

Hoping for a good La Liga 3rd pick as well, also got the SBC ready to submit.

If u change muller to CF and use 4321, he can be on 7 chem instead of 4.

Batra and Rugani were my best pull from falcao but only had to spend 8k to do it. Will dump him in some icon SBC later down the road.

Appreciate yall. I know the ST Muller is out of place, but he's an absolute monster for me on the RW. Idk how/why but he scores goals and assists like crazy when I put him there. When he's at ST/CF/CAM he doesnt do jack ****. It ain't broke so im not fixing it for now :lol: I also have a gold robben and UCL Pulisic for RW and Gnabry UCL for LW. As soon as the flashback Robben drops though that's going to fill that hole. Other than that spot, I don't really have much I want to change. IF Goretzka eventually probably in MF, but his regular gold has been great for me also. I finish gold 3 every week within the first 17-18 games every week so I havent felt the need to update much. I have **** pack luck too so I'm pretty wary of doing any SBCs just for packs

Man that's rough, just this year I have packed tradeable Aguero, Modric, RTTF Kimpembe, SIF Alex Sandro, and I know I'm probably missing a few here. Still have yet to pack an icon though.

just played my first WL game today, damn this **** is no joke

There will be games where you will feel like you’re the worst FIFA player and others when you wipe the floor. I typically finish Gold 3, and I usually lose a few games that absolutely should have been wins, but that’s how the game is. Beat an icon stacked team and then lose to an all gold 83 rated squad.

This is what I’m running with this weekend, been trying out new formations every week as I really
Haven’t found something I’m comfortable with. Going to switch this to 5 at the back and then switch in game so Luiz moves to CDM without losing his 10 chem. Hoping to make some more coins to add some icons into the squad (Dinho, Socrates) but I’ve been stagnant at around 900k for a while.

2C583757-0669-46D2-AD0F-C535844453A7.png

if you lose on some bull****, take a breather, take a walk and play another match. No need to rage and break your remote cause you will feel that
nah i don't rage lol, but i've never seen squads like this in div rivals ever. I won my first game, I hope I can keep it going.

The squads are insane. Did my first WL last week. Saving my player pick for next week hoping for a better TOTW. When you lose just keep it moving, some players are *******s but dont let it get to you. I've actually learned to play the game/sweat better from WL :lol:

Good to see you doing good this year my guy ronaldo nazario ronaldo nazario You up your investment game a little this year or just reaping the rewards of just playing the game?

A majority of the time the dudes with the mega stacked squads are complete **** cause theyre P2P teams :lol: Best thing to do is not get intimidated before the match cause you see a bunch of icons/specials. I use that few seconds to look at what is the weakest part of these dudes teams and plan to attack at those spots constantly all match. I won my 2nd match yesterday in PKs (should've been in full time tbh but a couple shots hit the post and the goalie made insane saves). He had headliner pogba/son, 2 icons, FB ibra, FB luiz, futmas KDB, FB pedro, one of the IF Lalas, TOTY DDG, IF davinson sanchez, POTM van dijk. And the dude was absolutely buns. I think I have the pics from his lineup and match stats. He subbed on Lala in ET for icon Nakata

upload_2019-2-22_10-1-24.jpeg

upload_2019-2-22_10-1-39.jpeg

The squads are insane. Did my first WL last week. Saving my player pick for next week hoping for a better TOTW. When you lose just keep it moving, some players are *******s but dont let it get to you. I've actually learned to play the game/sweat better from WL :lol:

Good to see you doing good this year my guy ronaldo nazario ronaldo nazario You up your investment game a little this year or just reaping the rewards of just playing the game?
I’m almost positive your fut champs player picks are locked to the week you got them

Honestly a mixture of both, with a few lucky pulls mixed in as well. I definitely upped the investment game, but also pull in about 60K/week through the weekend league which is pretty much all I play (don't participate every weekend though). Been stagnant as of late because I was doing Thursday flipping but that method kind of cooled off, so trying to find something to supplement that. Might sell off my RTTF Telles and FFS Militao (haven't really made that big of a difference to my games) to help fund Base Ronaldinho and Socrates, unless I can start really generating coins to where I can afford some better Brazilian icons. This year I' m just trying to have fun with the game, if theres a player I want I'm getting him, hence the 3 flashbacks.

What ive learned about the weekend league is all the super teams and players are playing heavy on friday, but if u save most of ur games for sunday, there is more "normal" teams and u will have a higher success rate.

What ive learned about the weekend league is all the super teams and players are playing heavy on friday, but if u save most of ur games for sunday, there is more "normal" teams and u will have a higher success rate.
To be honest I usually feel the opposite haha. I always start put amazing on Friday and then am trying to grind for wins Sunday to try and get Gold 3.

Back
Top Bottom