FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 in South Africa

is that a record ?

it has to be...
nerd.gif

Univision is better as far as commentary but the younger commentator is annoying.

Can't beat the HD feed despite ESPN's boring commentary. They need the SAP feature I swear.

Brazil is still going to win it. I just have a feeling that Kaka and Robinho will have a huge tourney. Even though they haven't done anything special thisyear internationally

Originally Posted by Fuser86

I'm surprised ESPN is airing soccer/football a lot more now. It's finally catching on slowly but surely. About time!

Spain or Brazil are taking this most likely.

Hopefully the U.S. can pull it off and hope Egypt does well.

howcome when i turned it to espn at 10am pst/1pm est I did not see soccer but college baseball? Is it not on the regular ESPN channel?

and on espn2 was drag racing !!+ man
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Derek916

howcome when i turned it to espn at 10am pst/1pm est I did not see soccer but college baseball? Is it not on the regular ESPN channel?

and on espn2 was drag racing %!! man
mad.gif

the game started at 1:25 central time on espn ocho

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

mad.gif

theres an espn 8? I only get two espn channels guess i won't be seeing any games than
mad.gif

mad.gif

theres an espn 8? I only get two espn channels guess i won't be seeing any games than
mad.gif
ohh......my....god........
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

mad.gif

mad.gif
ohh......my....god........
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The freakin' fans sounded like BEE NEST with all them blow horns,
it seems that they supplied 19000 fans with free blow horn, annoyin'

*not on ESPN btw

Italy is relying on the old guard, Marcello Lippi is too loyal to the guys that won him the WC in '06

The midfielders he chose for this tournament proves it...after this past season only De Rossi should be a sure thing, even Pirlo slipped up. Italy has some ofthe best youth prospects in the world and that needs to be recognized by the senior team.

And the fact that Cassano and Del Piero are not included in this squad blows my mind...Cassano was probably THE BEST italian player in Serie A this year andDel Piero would add much needed experience and leadership up front...2 huge mistakes by Lippi imo

Boyens with one of the most impressive dummys I've ever seen in my life
pimp.gif

Spain is not playing around...Del Bosque had the Kobe Bryant-Press conference-stoneface the entire match. They'll probably field a full strength squad thenext match and then play the back-ups in the 3rd match.

Brazil usually start tournies off slow...they'll probably "only" beat Egypt 2-0 or 3-0. Does anyone know if ESPN will show a rerun of this matchlater on tomorrow?

Derek916 wrote:

mad.gif

mad.gif

I was just messing with you...the espn ocho is from the movie dodgeball..but the games are at 8:55 and 1:25 on espn2 except if the U.S. plays then it will beon espn.

Back
Top Bottom