FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 in South Africa

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Perfect execution on that Gif.

Great game. Congrats to Brazil. USA played hard 1st half, they still have some work to do but they played hard. I cant complain it was an entertaining game allaround.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by JRose5

LMFAO!!!!!!! Stupid USA men's soccer!!!!!!

Those BUMS are done!!!!!
laugh.gif

JR5

2zpuu79.gif

Still cant believe they blew this lead. The commentators should, but wont, tear this team apart and make them realize what they did wrong. They'll praise the team for showing bravery and starting out with a quick lead, but not mention how the defense broke down and allowed 3, really 4, goals that should have been, at the least, contested.

PERFECTION !!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

But still, fans any commentators and I'm sure Lalas will make this seem like some heroic performance, when really, the US had two nice counters the entire game, and otherwise got punished left, right, middle, up, and down by a world class team. The score should be 4-2, and could easily be 5-2 if it wasn't for some brilliant goalkeeping by Howard. Maybe now USNT fans can understand that no one was trying to discredit the USNT, people were only saying that the win over Spain was a fluke and the US would not be able to replicate it. Even with a 2-0 cushion at the half they couldn't replicate it.
smh.gif

Seriously.

word alexei lalas is the biggest bs'er of all commentators. "i'm proud of my country. blah blah blah." they choked. choked. they'llprobably talk about ONLY the positives. when there were so many negatives. this false hope these commentators give just annoys me. im not gonna downplay usa.omg now they are saying they let it get away. **** commentators. BRAZIL is world class. agh.

Those BUMS are done!!!!!
laugh.gif

JR5

2zpuu79.gif

Still cant believe they blew this lead. The commentators should, but wont, tear this team apart and make them realize what they did wrong. They'll praise the team for showing bravery and starting out with a quick lead, but not mention how the defense broke down and allowed 3, really 4, goals that should have been, at the least, contested.

Dude, be quiet. Back then every year, I used to cheer for our men's National team and every single year they choke and choke and choke,especially in World Cup competition where it really counts. There's no point in cheer for them anymore. They are bums until they find a foreign coach andget rid of these bums on the team. I swear Bradley is on the active roster because his father.

And US soccer commentators,
indifferent.gif
JP Dellahorrible as well as John Harkes are two ofthe worse announcers ever. Harkes being the worse of the idiots.

JR5

Very impressed with US' performance this game and the entire tournament (minus the first two games).. I don't know what happened to them between thefirst Brazil game and the Egypt game, but whatever it was, this was a different team since then. Hope that this great result generates some extra hype for the2010 World Cup. I love the hype before the World Cup almost as much as the World Cup itself. Because when it finally comes after 4 years of waiting, it'sover after a friggin month.
frown.gif

One more thing: That header by Kaka was most definitely in. The score should be 4-2.

Smart strategy adjustment by Brasil. They saw the US collapse and clog up the middle so they attacked via the wings (ie Kaka) and brought the ball in.

USA has been horrible the whole second half controlling the ball, and that is what cost them the game IMO. Any time USA would get ball past midfield they wouldtry to make runs or look to score of long passes. No spreading of the field and working the ball down the field. Same USA team that we have seen in the past,can only score off of deep runs and passes and still can't hold the ball.

Howard was really great throughout the game, and made this a a good game.

Also all you NikeTalk bums who are bashing me, you probably don't have a damn clue about football anyways. You just tuned onto the tube because of the factthat US made fluke victories. ****.

JR5

What a heart breaking loss...we were so close. The team tired out, they had no legs to defend.

the U.S. has some terrible midfielders
it is like they have 9 defensive players and 2 forwards

terrible passing and no creativity other than that second goal

Also all you NikeTalk bums who are bashing me, you probably don't have a damn clue about football anyways. You just tuned onto the tube because of the fact that US made fluke victories. ****.

JR5
laugh.gif
JRose is the best

Those BUMS are done!!!!!
laugh.gif

JR5

Dude, be quiet. Back then every year, I used to cheer for our men's National team and every single year they choke and choke and choke, especially in World Cup competition where it really counts. There's no point in cheer for them anymore. They are bums until they find a foreign coach and get rid of these bums on the team. I swear Bradley is on the active roster because his father.

And US soccer commentators,
indifferent.gif
JP Dellahorrible as well as John Harkes are two of the worse announcers ever. Harkes being the worse of the idiots.

JR5

I agree with everything you said, from the choking to the commentators. You can give up on them, but I'm still rooting for my country, even ifit's like rooting for the Red Sox all over. At least the team is making progress on the world stage, now lets see if they can continue it when it counts.

Congrats Brasil.

Rather have Brasil/Any team in the Americas win then any Euro Country. (Same goes for the WC)

Next up : La Copa de Oro / Gold Cup
smokin.gif

Damn Landon "talks like he has no @!*%$+*" Donovan is being interviewed.

Oh that's right, I have no $!+%$$@ clue about soccer.

JR5

Back
Top Bottom