Fight at HS Basketball Game in Montgomery, AL

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I noticed alot of the people fighting are also wearing loose-fitting clothing and jeans are sagging
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
you must be white
eyes.gif
Are you seriously going to make that statement in this thread?
indifferent.gif

Because yoou see these people acting like stereotypes automatically means we all act like this.

:stoneface:

Originally Posted by mattbrink

not a good look for the south, just reinforces negative stereotypes

I don't see how this happening in the South has anything to do with anything, personally... Could you explain to my why it does?

Cuz from where I sit, The D, The Chi, NYC, Philly and any other City in the North does this on a somewhat regular basis, also...

Originally Posted by mattbrink

not a good look for the south, just reinforces negative stereotypes

I know it does. Now some people are going to think Montgomery basketball players are a bunch of thugs.

Same thing happened at my school not too long ago......South florida is the same way hatians and americans need to be able to go to a sporting event at myschool with out fighting or shooting..

Originally Posted by realtalkitsDC

Same thing happened at my school not too long ago......South florida is the same way hatians and americans need to be able to go to a sporting event at my school with out fighting or shooting..
One of my teammates played HS basketball in Lake Worth and he said that kind of stuff happens. I think he's half Haitian.

I use to live in montgomery went to jeff Davis, every year carver makes it to the playoffs they start fighting LOL

This same thing happend at my high school when i was junior which was 2002. We were playing a neighboring school big rival but different class we were AAA andthey were A so the schools stopped playing each other for a few years but then they moved up to AAA so they have to play each other now. They were gonna playthe games with no fans but i guess they decided to just let them play.

I heard that some schools have to do that though, play the games with no fans or parents or anyone else there.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

I use to live in montgomery went to jeff Davis, every year carver makes it to the playoffs they start fighting LOL
What year did you go to JD. I played for Lee last year.

White players LOL ..... NO at least not carver that school right in the hood use to stay down the street from it

Back
Top Bottom