Fight at HS Basketball Game in Montgomery, AL

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

I use to live in montgomery went to jeff Davis, every year carver makes it to the playoffs they start fighting LOL
What year did you go to JD. I played for Lee last year.

That mean you was there in 07 when that fight broke out at lee when jd and lee b team was playing

smh.gif

I think I saw the infamous Jermaine Slide n' punch, and the patented Carmelo cheap shot with retreat.

They've learned well.

I got to a majority of white schools and this stuff KINDA happens. The fans def. get into the games way to much. Obviously not the scale I think there was amini brawl at our last game which was the playoffs.

I use to live in montgomery went to jeff Davis, every year carver makes it to the playoffs they start fighting LOL

That mean you was there in 07 when that fight broke out at lee when jd and lee b team was playing
Yeah I was in the locker room and then I heard yelling. We almost beat y'all that night.

Yeah I was in the locker room and then I heard yelling. We almost beat y'all that night.

LOL yeah almost courtney fortson got in yall *** in the 4th qtr

LOL yeah almost courtney fortson got in yall *** in the 4th qtr

I had to guard him at the end of the game too and I had like 3 or 4 fouls.

EDIT: How do you embed non-YouTube videos?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]This is all fuel for them people who wanna see us down....this +!%# upsets me[/color]
mad.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Another 4 steps back us black people must take[/color]

Back
Top Bottom