Fight over $200 Nike's @ College University

grin.gif

This was posted before but seriously, how are college kids that dumb to record acts of violence like that? Taking justice in your own hands is one thing but recording it and putting it on blast on World Star is just flat out dumb.

They both got what they deserved.

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Not sure if posted, but if this is anything to expect for the Concords, I am worried.
Anyone know which shoes these were for?

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/12/...uspended-after-beating-video-surfaces-online/

Thanks.

...foams i think. supposedly the victim stole them from the assailant's dorm room, but who knows what really happened?

- this was posted, well at least the vid was, and the thread was locked. but not before more than a few assclowns assumed this had to have happened at a HBCU

Sorry it was posted before hand. I tried to find it on here, but I couldn't find it.

Sorry guys.

pine foams

turns out the shoes were really his...they got a receipt from the kids parents....sad incident

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Mr Fongstarr wrote:

They both got what they deserved.

...the victim too? how so?

If they were stolen (which I guess wasn't the case in this incident), then he got what he deserved. I mean no one should get a stomping like that but people have to know you can't just go around stealing stuff and not expect a repercussion of some sorts. There are dude's that will that will take it to that level, so that is why you just shouldn't steal someone's stuff. I mean I would be lying if I didn't wish death on someone that stole my stuff. People get that heated when stuff like this happens.

them dudes gonna be upset when they get kicked of campus grounds and have to go learn somewhere else thats when the dude who got stalled gonna be like
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by twizzi

them dudes gonna be upset when they get kicked of campus grounds and have to go learn somewhere else thats when the dude who got stalled gonna be like
laugh.gif

^FACEPALM

...i mean doodes on here really do think its cute to not read before they post....sad.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

pine foams

turns out the shoes were really his...they got a receipt from the kids parents....sad incident
30t6p3b.gif
...that's just ridiculous...sad part is it was probably someone he was cool with that stole the shoes.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

for shoes...

....for $200 WORTH of shoes AND the principle of someone stealing your property out of your room. please dont, does this really have to be explained?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

pine foams

30t6p3b.gif
...that's just ridiculous...sad part is it was probably someone he was cool with that stole the shoes.
yeah the person who stole them actually came forth i believe as well...

- It wasn't stolen, a receipt was provided
-Those dudes (9) got expelled and face criminal charges
-Is gonna be tough to get into another school plus a job now
-To answer Op's question will this happen with the XI's.. Yes actual death this time though

dudes college career is done and will probably have to serve time.

HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT FOR A PAIR OF UGLY FOAMS THAT LIL DUDE DIDNT EVEN STEAL.

Back
Top Bottom