Filipino Culture Thread

I've been playing ball here since I was little and I only had one bad experience.

There was this guy who usually organizes a pickup once/twice a week. When I started to play there was this tall-*** guy who was kind of a ****. Didn't like it when I wasn't able to pass him the ball. Next play, when I challenged someone's shot, he stepped in my cylinder, and I landed on his foot, rolling my ankle lol

He didn't even help me up, and ignored me when I told him "nice game".

Aussie players were accused of using racial taunts at fans???

I probably would've joined the brawl if true lol, cant be disrespecting my people while you a guest in the country.

Who here is blessed with the big filipino thighs and calves?

I skip leg day cause they are already naturally toned and muscular just by playing basketball. I'm afraid they'll be freakishly huge if I work them out.

manny-pacquiao-legs.jpg

Last edited:
#teamthunderthighs checking in. That’s what I can never rock skinny jeans:lol:

~moved to next page:lol:

Attachments

• EA9B6A66-4BBC-453D-BF0D-3A499D65CC4E.jpeg
    EA9B6A66-4BBC-453D-BF0D-3A499D65CC4E.jpeg
    145.3 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Lmao yo I never really paid attention about us having big calves but now that I’m thinking back that really does seem like a Filipino thing. My cousins, my pops and me, we all got big calves. :lol:

Checking in as well. My legs look like I rep 4 plates when I'm struggling to even max 3 plates :lol:

Checking in as well. My legs look like I rep 4 plates when I'm struggling to even max 3 plates :lol:
I wish I could even do leg day fam. it just ******* kills my legs to the point that I don’t do certain parts of my job. :lol: After doing legs, I can’t even bend or get up from the floor after stocking the shelves at my job. Idk how the **** people do it or is it because some of their jobs are desk jobs? Another thing I hate about leg day is when you gotta take a ****...:smh: RIP cuz you’re not getting back up unless you mentally and physically prepare yourself :lol: .

Yeah, I have to buy straight leg jeans and have them tapered.

I thought I was the only one with big calves lmao.

Funny. I’ve been wearing levi’s 512 the last couple of days and the taper is pretty damn tight on my calves.

My thighs and lower body in general are OD. I have to size up in pants a lot of the time because the waist will fit fine but my fat *** and thighs don't fit.

I feel you...........this is why I go with the Levi 541s. I can't even do "slim tapers" (i.e. Levi 512s) not a chance for my big *** thighs.

And regular straight leg jeans are still a bit too loose even if I size down from my true waist size, so it is pretty much Levi 541s (or Athletic Fits, as other jean brands call them) OR No Bueno

I feel you...........this is why I go with the Levi 541s. I can't even do "slim tapers" (i.e. Levi 512s) not a chance for my big *** thighs.

And regular straight leg jeans are still a bit too loose even if I size down from my true waist size, so it is pretty much Levi 541s (or Athletic Fits, as other jean brands call them) OR No Bueno

This. Levi’s 541 is the default now.

Levi's 508 fit just right for me, but I don't think Levi's make that model anymore.

Where did 'Java' rice come from? I know some Filipino restaurants have it and its bomb.

Checking in with my leg and calves too.

I could easily squat 3 plates a2c. But, I can barely bench my body weight. hahahahhahahah.

I can't bench anymore. I get a pinch in my left shoulder whenever I start to bench heavy. Don't think I can bench my weight either lol

Back
Top Bottom