Filipino Culture Thread

Sounds like it.

Need to stream/dload it for research.

Post some titles... for research purposes.
Man ngl, some of these girls got me simpin :lol: :wow:

Some titles, thank me later:
- Hugas
- Crush Kong Curly
- Silip Sa Apoy
- Iskandalo
- Eva

Hubby & I are going to the PI at the end of December for 2 weeks! It's been almost 20 years since either of us been back. Anyway, what's the best cell service provider there nowadays? I always used Globe before. :lol:

Last edited:

- Hugas
- Crush Kong Curly
- Silip Sa Apoy
- Tahan
- Iskandalo (A 10-part series)
- Taya
- Kinsenas Katapusan
- Scorpio Nights 3
- Eva

Hubby & I are going to the PI at the end of December for 2 weeks! It's been almost 20 years since either of us been back. Anyway, what's the best cell service provider there nowadays? I always used Globe before. :lol:

I was last there in 2017 and used Globe. Nowadays I would assume cell service is fine with either of the big 2 Globe or Smart.

- Hugas
- Crush Kong Curly
- Silip Sa Apoy
- Iskandalo
- Eva

Can't go wrong with Globe or smart.

Smart has better reception in the provinces apparently and Globe is slightly better in manila .

I pick Smart because my parent's Condo in makato can only get good Smart signal. The globe signal in their building isn't good.

Since it's LLWS time. Lets not forget this digraced team:

baseball_pics_3_3.jpg

Last edited:

Clarkson at tenement courts with local kids. It’s good he’s playing for Gilas but sucks that it takes up the naturalized player slot. Japeth and Kai gotta step up their games without a foreign big man.

Moms asked hubby & I to watch Maid in Malacanang with her at the movie theatre :lol: I live in a Filipino-majority area, but I wasn't even aware that it was being shown here in America (huge TIL moment) because of Covid. Should I do it (just for Cristine Reyes :evil:)? lol

Back
Top Bottom