Filipino Culture Thread

If your from Pampanga then you know where the best Filipino cooks and dishes come from.

If your ilocano. Well damn sorry but you got the rep of being the tight wad cheap *** business minded Filipinos :lol:
That’s explains my cousin’s mom’s side of the family lol

Man one time. I flew back to PI getting off the plane in Manila I saw this lola get off with wheel chair assitance and 3 balakbayn boxes and not tip. I gave the airport helpers 500 pesos each

Is it rude to decline being someone's ninong? I'm not religious and don't like kids. I haven't been asked yet so maybe i'll never have to decline.

Is it rude to decline being someone's ninong? I'm not religious and don't like kids. I haven't been asked yet so maybe i'll never have to decline.

Just accept it and give whatever you think is the right amount

You don’t have a choice :lol: either your mom decided for you and that’s final or you shame the family/yourself.

I don't have much family living here and none of them are having kids right now. Kinda wanna see people's reaction if I say no.

Man one time. I flew back to PI getting off the plane in Manila I saw this lola get off with wheel chair assitance and 3 balakbayn boxes and not tip. I gave the airport helpers 500 pesos each

That's their wage for the day.

nah bro I mean it literally, BOTH my parents have 11/12 siblings, so the result is an enormous amount of first cousins

Oh ****! Best of luck.

C1025C8B-3542-4153-9E8C-D684B26E1F12.jpeg

Im late af on Catriona Gray. Randomly seen Ne Yo's performance at the 2018 Miss Universe on Youtube and saw her and was like damn shorty fine af. That red dress and leg showing and pageant face. :pimp:

Then I was more curious and peeped her new music video and looked through her IG and now im sorely disappointed. I see better looking chicks at Urban Outfitters. :smh:

Im late af on Catriona Gray. Randomly seen Ne Yo's performance at the 2018 Miss Universe on Youtube and saw her and was like damn shorty fine af. That red dress and leg showing and pageant face. :pimp:

Then I was more curious and peeped her new music video and looked through her IG and now im sorely disappointed. I see better looking chicks at Urban Outfitters. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom