Filipino Culture Thread

Had dinner at my in-laws tonight and watched 3 episodes of Darna.

Jane De Leon is noice.

Janella is a young MILF now too :smokin

I see you liking the celebrities' IG photos too :lol: :nerd:
My GF be big mad going, How do you follow all these stars but have no clue what they do. I be like listen, all i know is Kat Bernardo is bae.

its october...! which means... happy filipinx heritage month!

:bpjenniesmirk:

btw, i hate the filipinx term..... :lol:

I’ve recently grown a Filipino food phase after not eating/craving it for about a decade. Man, this **** will kill you lol :lol:

I’ve also thought how most dishes are just straight hearty and not easy on the eyes, but it’s straight shmacks….. I like to get some sisig every other week or so, and it’s so hard to find the best sisig here. I’ve tried some in the Philippines and man nothing here in the states come close to it. Most sisig here tastes great but lacks textures.

Filipino, Japanese Americans most likely amongst Asian American groups to experience obesity: study​

856769543242121216.png

Filipino, Japanese Americans most likely amongst Asian American groups to experience obesity: study​

856769543242121216.png

all of our main dishes are stews, meats, and/or fried lol. I took a friend to a Filipino restaurant in Manila, had to dig deep to find a vegetable dish.

plus,

multiethnic-family-having-pizza-for-lunch-picture-id1359550093

lola over here filling up your plate every meal. srsly I know I have portion control issues in my late-30's lol

Back
Top Bottom