What a *+!+#$$ stupid team.
laugh.gif

We are the dumbest team in the league
smh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

tired.gif

Congrats to ********.

smh.gif
 @ that fumble at the end of the 1st half being the game deciding score.

Alex Barron is garbage.

The O-Line will be the death of this team if there aren't any signs of improvement.

QFT.....

Originally Posted by FR4NCH1S3

Originally Posted by brrraptors

ROMO cowboys shot the game away with too many mistakes

correction
pimp.gif

I know hating Romo is the "in" thing here but Romo didn't cause us that game.

Inopportune penalties  + depleted O-Line + Alex Barron + Agressive ******** Pass Rush + Idiotic play at the end of the 1st half + Alex Barron = ********' win

Originally Posted by FR4NCH1S3

Originally Posted by brrraptors

ROMO cowboys shot the game away with too many mistakes

correction
pimp.gif

I know hating Romo is the "in" thing here but Romo didn't cause us that game.

Inopportune penalties  + depleted O-Line + Alex Barron + Agressive ******** Pass Rush + Idiotic play at the end of the 1st half + Alex Barron = ********' win

Yet again, most over-hyped team year in year out. Dallas has a ton of holes just like many other teams in the NFL, they aren't walking away with the division with that weak O-Line and Jason Garret calling plays

Props to Mike though with a big division win in his first game. I've always kinda liked Shanny as a coach, so good for him

Yet again, most over-hyped team year in year out. Dallas has a ton of holes just like many other teams in the NFL, they aren't walking away with the division with that weak O-Line and Jason Garret calling plays

Props to Mike though with a big division win in his first game. I've always kinda liked Shanny as a coach, so good for him

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

barber would of chipped orakpo coming out of the backfield but barron had to hold

of course people will blame romo

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

barber would of chipped orakpo coming out of the backfield but barron had to hold

of course people will blame romo

Back
Top Bottom