FINAL : ******** [28] Cowboys [18] : 12.30.2012 : Week 17 : SNF - ******** = NFC EAST CHAMPIONS

Who will win this game?

• Washington ********

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know the difference GMS, you are just being stubborn and unhappy about the loss. You take your QB, Steelers fans and Giants fans will be happy with theirs

I've been saying this for 3 weeks now, well before this loss. Romo is a better qb, those teams they had were better. I'll say that. And like I said no one wants to mention Ben and Eli last couple of weeks.

New years eve should be nuts in DC

Now maybe these politicians can man up like the skins did...

I've been telling dudes for years Romo is not a top 10 QB and that the boys will never win with dude. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've been telling dudes for years Romo is not a top 10 QB and that the boys will never win with dude. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've been saying this for 3 weeks now, well before this loss. Romo is a better qb, those teams they had were better. I'll say that. And like I said no one wants to mention Ben and Eli last couple of weeks.

Lol are you really Matt Millen? Romo over Eli and Ben

New years eve should be nuts in DC
Now maybe these politicians can man up like the skins did...

Yes motherf********* sir! I will be celebrating all over the District tomorrow evening!

NFC EAST CHAMPS and I don't want to hear a damn thing from any fake *** Cowboys fan living in DC, Maryland or Virginia.

Morris was a straight beast as usual tonight.

A hobbled gimpy RG III still put on and this is a great way to end 2013.

7 straight. :smokin

@Edwerderespn: Record of Cowboys QBs in win-or-done games: Troy Aikman 12-4, Roger Staubach 12-6, Tony Romo 1-6.

tocrykb7.gif

I'll give credit where credit is due, Skins dominated the NFC East this year and will terrorize us for years to come.

Big props to Alfred, they don't win without him today :x

Back
Top Bottom