Final : ******** [31] Ravens [28] : 12.9.2012 : Week 14

Who will win this game?

• Washington ********

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's why you take Banks out of punt returns!! Let him return kicks though...I don't like seeing Paul back there.

HTTR! RG3 is clutch, too bad he didnt get to finish the game.  This was a huge statement to everyone in the NFL that the Skins mean business.  So glad we moved up to get him.

Also Cousins was clutch I'm sure everyone isn't bashing the Skins for picking up Cousins too.  Surely paid off today.

HTTR! RG3 is clutch, too bad he didnt get to finish the game.  This was a huge statement to everyone in the NFL that the Skins mean business.  So glad we moved up to get him.

Also Cousins was clutch I'm sure everyone isn't bashing the Skins for picking up Cousins too.  Surely paid off today.

nd you know as much as people thought that was a waste of a draft pick, given the insane lust for quarterbacks the has gripped this entire league, they could flip him for what might be a pretty decent return.

nd you know as much as people thought that was a waste of a draft pick, given the insane lust for quarterbacks the has gripped this entire league, they could flip him for what might be a pretty decent return.
def agree not a bad deal at all

Back
Top Bottom