Finally a BMW Owner - 2010 335i Coupe Pick Up Today

About to graduate college this Fall, but I already started my post-college career job so I finally bit the bullet and bought my attainable "dream car." 

2010 335i Coupe

21k Miles. 100,000/6 year warranty, and also the other Standard 4 year/50,000 maintenance warranty. (Brakes, rotors, etc. free of charge.)

Has the upgraded '"M" 19" inch tires and wheel they just put on, so brand new rims and tires.

I couldn't be happier. These cars drive like a dream, and that twin turbo on these 335i is a beast.

Anyway, not here to flaunt. Just share. This is my first BMW. Any other owners out there?

Nice....Did you ever debate between the 328 and the 335? Still haven't gotten a chance to test drive.

Very sick my dude! A 335 has been on my radar for awhile. With a wedding set for next year... gonna have to wait a little longer :lol:

But very nice man. Congrats

Why'd you buy something you like and think looks good? Should've spent that money on the SRT8. Best bang for your buck.

Congrats man. Nice car. :smokin

Nice....Did you ever debate between the 328 and the 335? Still haven't gotten a chance to test drive.
I did briefly just because of the price difference....

And I drove both, and once you get a feel of that twin turbo in the 335i, you just can't go back. I have heard of several ppl who have bought the 328i, and then go back and just give in for the 335i.

I read that BMW was conservative that the 335i has 300HP, I have heard it truly is closer to 330 or so. The car just takes off on the highway and you can hit 100 mph without even knowing it.

Definitely drive both, though.

Ha, barely. Like 29,800.

But for what was available in my area, I got a steal considering there is only 21,000 miles on it.

I saw some with 50k miles being offered for 31-33k.

congrats. always a nice feeling when you get that first car you really wanted. not sure if those are M wheels though...they might be from the 335si.

get a tune and whatnot and you'll see what the car can really do.

congrats

my friend had one exactly like that

he chipped it out and put on a boost gauge.  was just as quick as an m3

then he straight pipped it and it sounded great.  nice cheap mod to get an aggressive sound

Anyway, not here to flaunt. Just share.

Yet you felt the need to create your own pickup thread when we already have a collective Post Your Car thread.

:lol: GSC doesn't even start his own pickup threads and he stays copping Ferrari's and Rolls.

If your really just here to share.... how about handing over the keys to some local NTers for the weekend...

ferris-bueller-valet-o.gif

Last edited:
You obviously went to school for the right degree. Arrogance unlocked. Nice color, Nice wheels. Go act up homie.

Go ahead and pull up to campus in your new BMW bumpin dat Worse Behavior - Drake papi.

Awesome cars till the turbos fail...

Good looks on that warranty. Hope u have a beater

Bmw lease cars like this almost always are abused and under maintainced. Gotta have that CPO

Back
Top Bottom